Trails call-out

Cordell

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have $20 that says Chris will own Paul while driving my car. Anyone?

its an auto car that rusn 10;s he can fall asleep at teh tree an roll into the gas an beat me.... :jerkit: 10 second car>high 12 goood one

throw some street tires an 10 bucks says i beat both of oyu fuckers

so what your saying is youll run down the track faster then your mustang will ... interesting...

I've built engines with more horsepower than you have brain cells. I don't recall where I've ever leveraged my SVO against... anything. I know very clearly it's not a drag car.

its an auto car that rusn 10;s he can fall asleep at teh tree an roll into the gas an beat me.... :jerkit: 10 second car>high 12 goood one

throw some street tires an 10 bucks says i beat both of oyu fuckers

blah blah blah excuse excuse excuse blah blah blah

lol theres no excuse hes got a 10 second car thats made for drag racing ive got apos 4 door exconobox that runs high 12's... makes for a good close match.... :jerkit:

If you put more stickers on it, it would be a closer match. Stickers make a Neon faster.

lol hey it was funny though. but yea his z06 should be bad ass with him driving it. but i want that poopstang of his

btw cant wait to see your car run too mmm blowersss

Should be interesting. I'd like to get an 11 sec pass on radials and then not have anything break on the tires that I am going to try out. I've heard bias ply tires are easier on IRS parts. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

either way. should be good times. i really do want a 13 sec car to spot to half track and run it down for video. just thought it would look cool on the camera. Youll be famous on youtube!!!

I'll borrow Paul's Neon and you can sit at the tree for like 6 seconds.

I am debating on if I should bring the Z06 or the cobra. The vette just got cleaned up so I hate to get it dirty. LOL

Did you really just say that? I'll take some of that Cobra, that is if you give me 5 and the go?? Come on, I know your car has some miles, but my 5 digit odometer doesn't tell the truth. My shit is more used up and worn out than the stripper poles at Columbus Gold. Oh plus I have no juice. Have some pity on me Brian.

I see "blah blah blah 25lbs of actual weight loss blah blah blah traction problems blah blah blah soon to be other excuses blah blah blah" the only race between you and Anthony I see is the race to make the first excuse why their car won't pull a sick whore off a piss pot.

Oh shit! Chris is talking mess so there is a 75% chance he's going to be there!!!

I bet Chris will beat Paul while driving my car too... Without spray.

either way. should be good times. i really do want a 13 sec car to spot to half track and run it down for video. just thought it would look cool on the camera. Youll be famous on youtube!!!

If I was able to make it out I would do it...

If there is ever a weekend track day and you go out I will bring the stock ass ls1 out and see you fly pass me lol

Guest tbutera2112
I've built engines with more horsepower than you have brain cells. I don't recall where I've ever leveraged my SVO against... anything. I know very clearly it's not a drag car.

im sure plenty of people have built a 50cc 2 stroke engine before...

sorry not a single sticker on the neon...mabey thats why im so slow :(

told you to put a gearheadz sticker on it :p

mine add .6 pounds of boost, and are good for 9.78 hp on a mustang dyno :eek:

Wow, please remember that when you see me. I have insurance through my lot, so any car I put my foot in is insured. ;)

Then you are overqualified to drive my car and I will gladly let you destoy Paul. I am also in the market for a new car... remember my niceness when I am on your lot in January :lol:

Look for this guy

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=112&pictureid=653