Trails call-out

Cordell

I am thinking I would like to run you heads up on motor in the 1/8 mile and make a 1/4 mile pass on the zesty sauce.

Ill do what ever kind of race. My car runs great in the 8th suprisingly ill have to pull some time slips. The car last time out trapped 114 but dam I had traction issues(it picked up 4.5 mpg from the last track outing)

Gonna. Pik up sone drag radials tomorrow so it'll be fun

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill do what ever kind of race. My car runs great in the 8th suprisingly ill have to pull some time slips. The car last time out trapped 114 but dam I had traction issues(it picked up 4.5 mpg from the last track outing)

I totally understand what your talking about, tires are key! I just picked up some m/t that are new, and im kinda excited to see if it will hook up..

Its on...I just signed up. Time to pwn some neon

I call out everyone.

Stockish LS1 (no, really, lid and catback) v. all!

I wish I could get friday off but I cant or I would be all over this with a even stocker ls1 ( no really ALL it has is c5 wagon wheels and hids) lol.

lets get a track day on the weekends :)

scott if your car is broken you should part it out I know of a couple things I could take off your hands

Its on...I just signed up. Time to pwn some neon

i have to leave by 330 so you better get there before then slacker

dont put slicks on the neon ull break a diff or axle and we will have to wait for a cleanup and you will have to pay a clean up bill. thats just all bad!!!! jk

pssssss not cool. ide rather have slicks so i do brake something ha

[quote=STEVE-O;1032669

lets get a track day on the weekends :)

1 its wayyy mor eexpensive

2 we do have track days on weekend... its called dragway 42 or kilkare...

I found just a tiny bit of play in my rearend, and decided to say fuck it. Chances are good that if it breaks it'll stay inside the case. I'll just have to take my chances, but I've seen worse get beat on.

I'll just have to get a job so i can upgrade it over the winter. This will be the car's last apperance this year anyway.

I found just a tiny bit of play in my rearend, and decided to say fuck it. Chances are good that if it breaks it'll stay inside the case. I'll just have to take my chances, but I've seen worse get beat on.

I'll just have to get a job so i can upgrade it over the winter. This will be the car's last apperance this year anyway.

to save the rear end mabey you should run street tires... u know less stress on the rear end :)

*fixed*

What happens to a car that runs a 10.8 after you replace the front wheels with skinneys, remove a half a tank of gas, replace et streets with slicks, plug in the trans brake, and spray off the line instead of second gear?

Magic, thats what happens.. pure magic.

(Then I put in the 250 jets and see how many passes it takes before the motor pops)

What happens to a car that runs a 10.8 after you replace the front wheels with skinneys, remove a half a tank of gas, replace et streets with slicks, plug in the trans brake, and spray off the line instead of second gear?

Magic, thats what happens.. pure magic.

Did not know you're secrets sir...............:ninja: *touche*