Trails call-out

Cordell

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question guys, will I be able to run my car on the track tomorrow if it has a crack along the windshield from on side of the car stretching along the other side? I am not getting a response from V8 beast yet and need to know asap in order to purchase my ticket. Thanks for your help.

Quick question guys, will I be able to run my car on the track tomorrow if it has a crack along the windshield from on side of the car stretching along the other side? I am not getting a response from V8 beast yet and need to know asap in order to purchase my ticket. Thanks for your help.

Cracked windshields don't pass tech normally, but I don't know about tomorrow. My guess is no.

sorry not a single sticker on the neon...mabey thats why im so slow :(

its an auto car that rusn 10;s he can fall asleep at teh tree an roll into the gas an beat me.... :jerkit: 10 second car>high 12 goood one

throw some street tires an 10 bucks says i beat both of oyu fuckers

it does have street tires...

lol theres no excuse hes got a 10 second car thats made for drag racing ive got apos 4 door exconobox that runs high 12's... makes for a good close match.... :jerkit:

ants car does have street tires, and have more thread then your street tires do bitch