House for SALE

TurboNova

We have found a house and getting ready to sell ours but first thought to give a couple forums a deal and list it here first

FOR SALE

526 GLEAMING DR Galloway 43119

Less than 4 miles to 270 and less than 3 miles to I70 and Hilliard Rome Rd

House was built in 2005 by Dominion Homes and sold for 130,000

3 bedroom

1.5 Bath

Corner spacious lot across from nature reserve and huge pond so there is no negihbor to your right or no neighbors at all across the street

1250 sq ft 2 story white house

2 car garage that I completely finished and insulated all walls and roof and installed lighting, garage has 200 amp service for a compressor and welder and plenty of outlets. The cabinets and workbench and peg boards stay extra storage space made above garage with flooring and access ( can fit large items up there like 18" wheels and tires or boxes for storage.)

House will come with 3 year old washer and dryer, 2 year old stainless steel refrigerator and stainless glass top stove and stainless over the range microwave. Carrier Furnace and air conditioner, Reem hot water tank. very energy efficent utilities stay low can show copies of bills or give an average

House has all nickel fixtures and lighting

Gas fireplace

6 Panel White doors

neutral paint and carpet through out. CLEAN.

Gas heat

Recently resealed driveway

Walk in Closet

Vaulted ceiling in the master bedroom

Ceiling fans

Taxes are 2268.00 a year

this is what they call a free standing condo so there are home owner association fees. All grounds, trees, snow removal and park area and common grounds along with grass and timming on my lot is upkept for this fee. it is 75/mo

I am selling this house here on a couple forums first for 106,900 I plan on raising it a little if I list it or go with a realtor.

I ran some numbers to put things in perspective.

based on 3% down as typically required

First time homebuyer w/ 8,000 credit

Principal and interest 506

HOA mo/ 75

Taxes mo/ 187

toal------------------- 768 per month to own

without credit

principal and interest 548

HOA mo/ 75

taxes mo/ 187

total----------------- 810 per month

based on current rates

PICS ARE FIRST FLOOR the bathroom is off the living room and it is the half bath

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/1972nova/house.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/1972nova/DSC00605.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/1972nova/DSC00611.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/1972nova/DSC00614.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/1972nova/DSC00613.jpg

Edited by TurboNova

Nice looking place.

2 questions. Has the HOA fee ever increased? And does the HOA cover your personal lawn mowing/flower bed maintenance as well, or just the common area lawns? I was confused by your post so decided to ask.

sorry for the confusion I should of proof read it. The HOA fee is now locked becuase it is in the power of the owners now that the development is about complete.

The price does cover

Grass cutting and trimming everywhere even on your lot

Snow removal and salting

Upkeep of park

Entrance way upkeep and ponds upfront

street lighting.

I mulch and plant my own flower beds though but that is it

Its a nice house with a finished garage in a crime free nighborhood (I would know) for the same price as a small ass apartment rent..except you own it.

Every house back here has just a framed garage with one light bulb and one outlet...no storage in the rafters....

Comps are still going high in this neighborhood and if you drive the neighborhood, hands down this is the best and largest lot by far.

This in your neighborhood, Steve?

If someone buys this house, they can harass my brother who's also a CR Admin. When he's home. Which is never.

No. :(

This is the one down the road..... other side of Broad Street. They have the attached the garages, we do not :(

KillJoy

House is on a slab. Thats why i made flooring above the garage for storage and then they is storage under stairs in the utility closet and also in the walk in closet there is a large storage area behind that.

Schools would be galloway ridge elementary which is a nice looking school and then I dont know for high school, probably westland but dont know.

Yeah same development type as steve but my house has an attached garage

lol thats why I put the word type if someone had been to your house and wanted to know how the neighborhood was setup....

If you look at the comps its a great deal plus it is move in ready. With all stainless appliances and washer and dryer. But for me and most is the finished garage with storage and bright lighting and 200amp service

lol thats why I put the word type if someone had been to your house and wanted to know how the neighborhood was setup....

If you look at the comps its a great deal plus it is move in ready. With all stainless appliances and washer and dryer. But for me and most is the finished garage with storage and bright lighting and 200amp service

Oops.... reading OWNS me :D

Yup yup yup.... I wish I had finished MY Garage!

NOW is the time to sell in OUR area!

:thumbup:

KillJoy

we are non smokers as well. We were going to tile the floors and still might (kitchen,foyer,and both bathrooms) If someone wanted to buy and do there own flooring choice we would be willing to give a gift card to lowes or homedepot for 1500.00 if the house is sold for asking price.