What springs are you running in your f-bods?

V8 Beast

I like my stock springs, been working good. Been in cars with cut springs and sportlines, deffinetly not for me.

Yeah, I still run stockers in the back due to an incident with a bump in the road and my wife hitting here head on the t-top. The guy that installed them misplaced the stock front springs so I had to leave the eibachs on. Now the passenger side is sagging :(

Yeah, I still run stockers in the back due to an incident with a bump in the road and my wife hitting here head on the t-top. The guy that installed them misplaced the stock front springs so I had to leave the eibachs on. Now the passenger side is sagging :(

Are you sure it's the springs sagging? Maybe something else is a miss down there.

I'll probably just go stock. I dont trust the QAs for street use.

Well I'll eventually go that route and I'll let you know, I think with the higher rate spring and adjustable struts will work fine but I haven't tried it yet. Actually you can ask LiftedRam98 I think thats what he's got on the front of his car, and the car drove good when i was in it.

How old are the shocks/struts?

Springs shouldn't sag much more after the initial sag period after installation. Any time I've seen sagging of any kind was related to old worn out dampeners. Perfect example: My brother's old Protoge 5 was on some springs and over the years the car had slowly started getting lower. We replaced the shocks/struts and it raised the car nearly an entire inch.

How old are the shocks/struts?

Springs shouldn't sag much more after the initial sag period after installation. Any time I've seen sagging of any kind was related to old worn out dampeners. Perfect example: My brother's old Protoge 5 was on some springs and over the years the car had slowly started getting lower. We replaced the shocks/struts and it raised the car nearly an entire inch.

2 years.. adjustable

you replacing the rear , front or all?

and i think liftedram sold his car

Depends on how street friendly the rear springs will be. I know the eibachs in the rear made the car feel like complete crap.

2 years.. adjustable

Depends on how street friendly the rear springs will be. I know the eibachs in the rear made the car feel like complete crap.

try some cargo coil replacement springs..

;)

2 years.. adjustable

agree i took mine off just cause of this reason. and also cause i put a bigger wheel and tire back there. Have had good luck with the eibaches up front though

I have my stock ones laying around somewhere if your intetrested in some

any drop spring is too stiff for drag racing. period

i know many many cars that do very well with stock v6 front springs and v8 rear get a good 50 50 rear shock. and 90.10 front strut. then hit the tire hard. the car will work like crazy. and works 99% of the time. unless the track is really hot or just crap.