Downtown NTB this Saturday.

Wonderboy

Good seeing everyone again. Was nice standing around BSing with everyone.

Nice talking to you Aaron, glad I finally got the chance to shoot the shit with you before I left. Need to get the Supra fixed so I can scare you with it. :)

You too man. I need to come check out your stable. Seems like you have quite a few cars I would enjoy looking over.

After seeing how well I fit in the Miata, I might be looking for 2 to go roller skating with. lol.

Good meeting some familiar names.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You too man. I need to come check out your stable. Seems like you have quite a few cars I would enjoy looking over.

After seeing how well I fit in the Miata, I might be looking for 2 to go roller skating with. lol.

Good meeting some familiar names.

There's a few of 'em sitting around here. Got the Supras in the garage along with dad's '37 Packard. Bunch of junk sitting outside, along with the Bimmer (need to get that thing inside :()

Was funny seeing you in the Miata. :lol:

Was great to see everybody. Nice turn out indeed, old and new.

Aaron, glad you made it out and great talking to you, hopefully you can make it out to a few more, and you can master ordering from sonic.:ninja:

Now that the weather is turning awesome, I am thinking some a saturday pre-sonic cruise woudl be great.

Was great to see everybody. Nice turn out indeed, old and new.

Aaron, glad you made it out and great talking to you, hopefully you can make it out to a few more, and you can master ordering from sonic.:ninja:

Now that the weather is turning awesome, I am thinking some a saturday pre-sonic cruise woudl be great.

I did pop my sonic cherry. I would be down for a cruise before hand.

Perhaps a 3" tall speedbump at each entry? Keep out the undesireables, if you know what I mean ........ Just sayin'

Without a doubt, though he might be able to pick the car up and carry it over the bumps.

ok you guys remember the boston baked beans suburban BUMPIN. at first i thought it was a guy tricking out a truck to well beans. come to find out boston baked beans is a candy? wierd hahah

Are you serious ?

What hole did you live in as a child ? What kid hasn't had boston baked beans?

You ever heard of Red Hots ? Lemon Heads ?

:(