Downtown NTB this Saturday.

Wonderboy

So Im thinking since there isnt much decent weather left in the season we should all meet up at downtown NTB around 10 or so. We can hang out and BS for a little while and then maybe head out for a random cruise or something, maybe a late night Waffle House or Steak and Shake raid.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not like I've ever seen you out. I know you're busy and all :rolleyes:

Lets go back to the time before you joined in 07. Well. lets just say I was out every single Friday and Saturday night until 3-4 am racing my Lumina turd. I've outgrown that. I have a family I need to look after and have "most" of my priorities straight (nothing against you personally, I just don't dig standing in a parking lot for a few hours doing nothing).

I'd like to get more than a few runs in and not deal with a bunch of ricers and backwoods, Dayton retards. I'll pass.

They did zero track prep for this last year. The weather was great. Sun was out and it was maybe high 50's, but no track prep. The only decent pass I made was when I followed a tubbed vega on giant slicks. That was still a bad pass compared to the Thursday nights last year that we went to Kilkare. Also, by the end of the day I was ready to flatten some kids face. Don't need that. Basically this was a few people who had a clue about drag racing and a bunch of punk asses who would rather try and start fights than actually race their 16 sec POS. That is all. One more thing, I think this was the day that Sam's turbo decided to come apart.