Call outs for D42

Guest Removed

i'll have it done soon enough, if i could get my 60's down just a little more it would be awesome. So who is all going, it looks like there are only 8 signed up including myself.

I'll have the list up this week, looks like 15 by the end of the week will be signed up.

I'm only running a single bag, I have plans to add a second this winter when I swap the rear end out.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
i'll have it done soon enough, if i could get my 60's down just a little more it would be awesome. So who is all going, it looks like there are only 8 signed up including myself.

well, the one way to get it to hook, is get the pinion angle set, and plot the rear controls arms..

team z makes some nice height adjustable lower control arm mounts for the foxs.

but if you get it too hook, hope the rear end has enough in it to hold the power

well, the one way to get it to hook, is get the pinion angle set, and plot the rear controls arms..

but if you get it too hook, hope the rear end has enough in it to hold the power

I know better 60's are possible, but I think he has already gotten low 1.5's out of it. I think some tube bracing is going to be in order for him at some point. Can't remember if he did that yet or not.

Thanks for reminding me about the pinion angle, i should probably check that. The rearend internals should be good for now, all strange parts that are new this season.

I'll have the list up this week, looks like 15 by the end of the week will be signed up.

I'm only running a single bag, I have plans to add a second this winter when I swap the rear end out.

does the single bag keep the rearend fairly parallel with the body right now on your car. From the pictures i have seen of my car lauching, it is not pretty. It squats hard enough to the right that it has actually drug the tire on the inner and outer quarter before.

The car was leaving and wanting to turn, and the bag fixed it. I think having a second one and running unequal pressures will help plant the tires more and still keep the car straight.

I have a similar problem so i hope it fixes mine too.

Guest Removed
The car was leaving and wanting to turn, and the bag fixed it. I think having a second one and running unequal pressures will help plant the tires more and still keep the car straight.

one bag helps with the twisting issue's..

shock settings will help the car hook more.

struts up front help keep it transferred

springs have alot to do with it too

Hood is done and I'll get belts this fri u just make sure that it's getting full throttle

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:NeACH-SKwTQTQM:http://www.productwiki.com/upload/images/full_throttle_blue_demon.jpg ?

I wonder how much torque it will make with the carb all the way open. :eek:

Guest Removed
more than most of these 500 hp cars running around thats for sure

im going to tell you this eric, who ever put this rear end together, caused alot of drag :mad: and dont ever let that person touch another rearend again.

studs are in, im trying to fix the cross pin :mad::o:gtfo:

i've seen so many fucked up rear ends in the last 6 months ist not even funny, and this one just adds to my list :o