Call outs for D42

Guest Removed

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
Who is going to have the quickest stick shift fox-body at the rental? I have an idea and I don't think he has posted in this thread yet.

n/a = he has posted here

single power adder = how the hell knows

dual power adder = no he hasnt posted here

n/a = he has posted here

single power adder = how the hell knows

dual power adder = no he hasnt posted here

There is a white 86 that will be there. Who knows if he will spray it or not. I hope so. 10.40's on blower is nice, but what about with an extra 100 wheel?

Guest Removed
There is a white 86 that will be there. Who knows if he will spray it or not. I hope so. 10.40's on blower is nice, but what about with an extra 100 wheel?

that would be tire spin.... notice the spike when the system comes on...yeah

wheel spin for sure...

that would be tire spin.... notice the spike when the system comes on...yeah

wheel spin for sure...

Quite possibly, but I guess we'll have to wait and see what he does. I still haven't seen any stick shift foxes that are going that will put up a fight, unless you have something up your sleeve.

If I go, it will be just to watch. Depends on how things are going with my wife. She's due the day before Thanksgiving, but you never know.

that's cool im anxious to see that white car make a pass on spray if it hooks.. i love watching that car go down the track it looks like its a handful. BTW congrats on the baby

that's cool im anxious to see that white car make a pass on spray if it hooks.. i love watching that car go down the track it looks like its a handful. BTW congrats on the baby

I honestly don't know that colder pavement and extra horsepower are going to work out well right now, but once he makes some tweaks to the suspension for next year it should hold it rather well. Thanks about the baby as well.

Guest Removed
Quite possibly, but I guess we'll have to wait and see what he does. I still haven't seen any stick shift foxes that are going that will put up a fight, unless you have something up your sleeve.

i should be running high 10's on motor in someone else's car.

with spray, who knows..traction is my biggest issue. still have to play with some of the suspension yet on it

I honestly don't know that colder pavement and extra horsepower are going to work out well right now, but once he makes some tweaks to the suspension for next year it should hold it rather well. Thanks about the baby as well.

Finally picked up a bag for the right side so i'm hoping that will help a little. I'll probably start with the 50's and if the track holds i'll bump it up. I would love to hit it with the 100's but i don't think it will hold. I guess i will have to wait till the 7th and see what the track is like.

Guest Removed
Are u getting full throttle yet? And how's jenns car

havent touched either today...sorry..been putting shelving up and and getting this 1 engine rebuild back together...

Finally picked up a bag for the right side so i'm hoping that will help a little. I'll probably start with the 50's and if the track holds i'll bump it up. I would love to hit it with the 100's but i don't think it will hold. I guess i will have to wait till the 7th and see what the track is like.

Better get it in and test it out.

Better get it in and test it out.

i'll have it done soon enough, if i could get my 60's down just a little more it would be awesome. So who is all going, it looks like there are only 8 signed up including myself.

i am pretty sure that im going to bring the girlfriends parents HD video camera with a tri-pod so that i can get some good video of all these cars. Last track-day i didnt have a tripod and the video was shaky.

Thats awesome, i was about to ask if anyone was going to video at the rental.