Call outs for D42

Guest Removed

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked the stock engine that came in my car over the weekend and it looks to be in great shape. I will be installing a COMPLETELY stock ls1 in my car. I have an old set of springs I will be installing and shimming the crap out of. The people talking about how fast there stock BOTTOM END cars are will soon be destroyed by a COMPLETELY stock motor. I dont care how shitty the stock heads and cam flows I will boost the crap out of it,,,,,, They will flow!!!

I checked the stock engine that came in my car over the weekend and it looks to be in great shape. I will be installing a COMPLETELY stock ls1 in my car. I have an old set of springs I will be installing and shimming the crap out of. The people talking about how fast there stock BOTTOM END cars are will soon be destroyed by a COMPLETELY stock motor. I dont care how shitty the stock heads and cam flows I will boost the crap out of it,,,,,, They will flow!!!

This is great !!!

this post wins

I think I will come out just to see this happen and take pics since the Trans Am is done for the year :(

Guest tbutera2112
as of friday there were only 4 people signed up soo.... not sure if any one will be calling any one out at this rate

still only 4 people signed up.... sucks anthony made a $750 deposit.... hopefully more people sign up

I still see it making 700-800 hp.

Hope them stock rod bolts hang in there. :)

He's gonna pull a Scott his first pass. At least it's not spray and pray.

It may not last forever. It only has to last long enough to beat the 9.6x stock BOTTOM end record. I am working on another engine as we speak.

I would like to place this one back on the stand and have it in the wings,,,, I can pull it out anytime a pesky nitrous or superchaged car gets to frisky

I still see it making 700-800 hp.

Hope them stock rod bolts hang in there. :)

The rod bolts and main bolts will be the weak link.

Hoping the ethanol and my ninja tuning skills will keep it together with the high compression.

Cold plugs and single digit timing ;)

Guest tbutera2112
Shit talking is the dumbest thing ever when it's taken serious.

youre the only one that takes it serious...i dropped some midol in your mailbox, dont worry about paying me back, its cool bro