Call outs for D42

Guest Removed

Are you guys with the fast cars seriously not concerned about the prep at DW42? I would love to bring our car out for this but I'm just having a real hard time believing that DW42 is going to hold a car like ours (or the couple other of you guys that are running real fast).

I've been there a couple times and it was always a scary nightmare. Do they do something way above and beyond what they do for a Friday night prep to make you guys feel comfortable running there?

I ran a 9.03@155 there with a 295 drag radial on a friday night test and tune.

You just have to adjust your tune up. It aint no norwalk

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im Not to worried about the track i can usually hook ive never been there so im more worried about the shut down. no offense to ray at all his car is the real deal but i dont see a stock ls1 holding the amount of boost he is pushing from the 91.5mm turbo This will deff be the race to watch!

Just do it. nike I wana run 10sec93 for 20 ray lets line them up for 20 who else wants me to take there money
me me me meeee. an by a race for 20 i mean your tahoe vs my srt lol :lol:

Im Not to worried about the track i can usually hook ive never been there so im more worried about the shut down. no offense to ray at all his car is the real deal but i dont see a stock ls1 holding the amount of boost he is pushing from the 91.5mm turbo This will deff be the race to watch!
the shut down is long. theres are 3 turn offs. its longer shut down then trails an it goes up hill

me me me meeee. an by a race for 20 i mean your tahoe vs my srt lol :lol:

the shut down is long. theres are 3 turn offs. its longer shut down then trails an it goes up hill

The shut downs seem about the same length to me, just D42 is a little rough by comparison.

Im Not to worried about the track i can usually hook ive never been there so im more worried about the shut down. no offense to ray at all his car is the real deal but i dont see a stock ls1 holding the amount of boost he is pushing from the 91.5mm turbo This will deff be the race to watch! And rob i told u already ive never blown a engine period ive never burnt a plug sprayingi have broken 2 rear gears that happens when u race. my s10 was off the street for 2 yrs cause it had fenderwell heders and no exh. my choice there and why i went turbo. i wanted my street use back!

Is the shutdown as rough as marion fells like going off road in the tahoe. srt4 can i put a 200 shot on the yukon and race u! I bet i would spit the driveshaft out or tranny

I was only trapping 124 but I wouldn't consider too bad, never been to marion.

no offense to ray at all his car is the real deal but i dont see a stock ls1 holding the amount of boost he is pushing from the 91.5mm turbo This will deff be the race to watch!

I wont be able to put anywhere near the # per hour that I was with the stroker. Youre right it wont last long but I dont need it to. If I can run a 9.50 that will be a new stock bottom end record. I am already looking at my new racing engine.

Im Not to worried about the track i can usually hook ive never been there so im more worried about the shut down. no offense to ray at all his car is the real deal but i dont see a stock ls1 holding the amount of boost he is pushing from the 91.5mm turbo This will deff be the race to watch! And rob i told u already ive never blown a engine period ive never burnt a plug sprayingi have broken 2 rear gears that happens when u race. my s10 was off the street for 2 yrs cause it had fenderwell heders and no exh. my choice there and why i went turbo. i wanted my street use back!

thats funny, my car never burnt a plug, or any pistons either. guess i dont know how to tune spray then huh. and after the cars went 10's on a 180 shot, i was fighting the trans, and never really knew it. only had slippage issue at the track in 3rd. but hell i dont know i had a 3 clutch front drum, other wise it would have been fixed then.

I'll spray a 300 shot at 3/4th track and if I dont hit the wall I will have one crazy trap speed!

I will already be through the traps before you hit the spray though ;)

:lol: @ the idea of me blowing up my motor for $20

We can make it for pink slips so that it's worth your while???? :lol:

I will already be through the traps before you hit the spray though ;)

We can make it for pink slips so that it's worth your while???? :lol:

So basically..... after I spray a 300 shot and you put 25lbs of boost through a stock bottom the winner (or who ever gets the furthest down the track) will need two trailers to bring home their two busted ass cars :lol:

Gives a whole new meaning to pinks all out!

04srturbo

yea if all the bumps in the track doesnt get u first. last time i raced there that track was bumpy as hell!

yea if all the bumps in the track doesnt get u first. last time i raced there that track was bumpy as hell!

dude have you seen the town its sooo hillybilly. i mean come one the staging lanes u take a gravel road down to get to it... lol

mabey you need to step up your slow turd :bangbang: