Call outs for D42

Guest Removed

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now im racing some other person...this isnt pauls car? these little game are for kids. paul if you got something why hide it it isnt sonic here and u aint no linn so spit it out....unless ur racing with other peeps shit? wait ur not even racing it now..what a poser

Good god whatever happend to run what you brung and hope you brung enough? All this chase is race and trying to hustle people is very balls touching homo, almost as bad as roll racing.

Drag racing is done 1 of 2 ways:

Line up heads up first one to the end wins

Line up cut a good light and run your number.

Anything else is just about as queer as a fucking footballbat in a fags ass.

I am about to get my car fixed so I can come out and show you how slow cars are supposed to run :)

now im racing some other person...this isnt pauls car? these little game are for kids. paul if you got something why hide it it isnt sonic here and u aint no linn so spit it out....unless ur racing with other peeps shit? wait ur not even racing it now..what a poser

who said i wasent racing?

who said i wasent brining my own toy?

poser? i think not

thats the good thing about cr. people liek to talk an belive what they hear. ill see you all next month

who said i wasent racing?

who said i wasent brining my own toy?

poser? i think not

thats the good thing about cr. people liek to talk an belive what they hear. ill see you all next month

I heard that your gotee won an arm wrestling match with a rattle snake! Rumor or Truth?