Call outs for D42

Guest Removed

We cAn race the yukon through the cornfield. can i add my spray. ill foot race! i used to be fast for my weight but im a little out of shape i could use the cardio! i have access to a car dolly has no tag though dont know if dolly needs a tag

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the shut down is long. theres are 3 turn offs. its longer shut down then trails an it goes up hill

yea if all the bumps in the track doesnt get u first. last time i raced there that track was bumpy as hell!

those are the flat spots on your tires telling you to drive your car more :gtfo:

Edited by Removed

I wont be able to put anywhere near the # per hour that I was with the stroker. Youre right it wont last long but I dont need it to. If I can run a 9.50 that will be a new stock bottom end record. I am already looking at my new racing engine.

looks like you got competition: http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/drag-racing-results/1183294-calspeed-ls1-mustang-might-break-stock-ls1-record-weekend-10-0-easy-pass-today.html

rob i vote we leave the seat alone unless uve started call me

i planned on leaving it alone. not like your going to be driving with a bad back. i may just drop my kirky in it :cool:

and may let you use some suspension parts too.

it wants to hook, but it just wont transfer. rear is trying to bite, but the front wont let it

Edited by Removed

nope no money for them and not using credit well be just fine .on what i have as long as i can get wot. so lets do this

You know normally I'm not a proponent of stock *anything* (especially suspension stuff) but if you're looking to save money, you could always swap on some used stock or stock replacement struts for cheap/free. They'll ride like shit and generally suck but the price is right for racing purposes.

Hell someone here probably has a set they'd donate.