Call outs for D42

Guest Removed

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why dont we do it for $100.oo?

let me see if i can get the bugs worked out before track day. thinking of tossing belts in it tomorrow and hitting bracket night at trails to get a feel for the car a little better ;)

cuz he wont be spaying that car....

word. need to get it to hook

He should though...hehehe

the the fuel system parts, or donate to this cars cause, and it can happen. right now im working it with in my limits. and my main goal is to run 11's on the motor :ninja: then spray it in 2 the 10's ;)

it already runs 11's on motor...with a sasquatch driving it and it did hook ok for its suspension set up. tuned and skinnys should be real close if not into the 10's. I have donated much time into this car, and don't have spare pump laying around right now or i would. I do have aluminum fuel line to run for a secondary pump though.

nice way to fuck up a hustle. :gtfo:

and the suspension is shit. the front end dont rise at all, meaning no transfer.

and another down side is getting it nhra legal. ie, new belts, long wheel studs and so on. i think we may have enough lines as is.but the aluminum line would help with the cause tho.

and the fucking thing isnt even getting WOT..more like 70%:rolleyes:

like i said. bugs to work out.

nice way to fuck up a hustle. :gtfo:

and the suspension is shit. the front end dont rise at all, meaning no transfer.

and another down side is getting it nhra legal. ie, new belts, long wheel studs and so on. i think we may have enough lines as is.but the aluminum line would help with the cause tho.

and the fucking thing isnt even getting WOT..more like 70%:rolleyes:

like i said. bugs to work out.

please....you cant hustle a hustler

please....you cant hustle a hustler

please.....you havent watched the hustler hustle the hustlers :cool:

i may just have to roll over to the west side. but hell every one will think this one is mine and want 10 cars and the hit.:rolleyes:

please.....you havent watched the hustler hustle the hustlers :cool:

i may just have to roll over to the west side. but hell every one will think this one is mine and want 10 cars and the hit.:rolleyes:

Yeah because you have a reputation for having fast cars :rolleyes:

I'm sure the Koni's are working against you in that department.

He was building a "street car" at first or it would already have Lakewoods or something instead.