Call outs for D42

Guest Removed

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my car faster than u off spray but slower than u on ...sad face it tough trying to compete with u f body guys

I wish my car could run 10's on motor..

BTW you're still faster than 99% of the f-bodys on the board (no nutswinging intended :lol: )

ill do it! need to vent Ok rob lets run them i call u out me in my s10 brick wall and u in the unicorn fox body. at track rental run what u brung hope u brought enough! how much u wana run for?

not my unicorn.....you=fail at reading yet again

and just like you to pick on a n/a car :jerkit: unhook the boost and lets see what you got!

and if you was so smart...you would be doing what your doing, on small tires like a real man :p

if i don't run we can try the mt's to give you more gear and spray it...hehe

need a blue pump , i have a reg..and some plumbing. and i need to get this WOT issue sorted out too.

oh and now i have to remount the damn seat again :(

I found my lokar cable is bunching up like his is. I saw that jegs has a 24 and 36 cable that has a diff coating. I am thinking of switching to it to eliminate the bunching which is not helping the wot problems. With his intake he should be able to run a factory 85 or older cable which i can't due to the victor being taller. I am sure you know this but i have been researching it as well.

Its ok if Matt runs boost vs. N/A I ain't skeered....hehehe. I just hope the track prep is there. I will hopefully be tuning new strange struts/shocks and upr solid bushing lca's. Get my 60's to 1.3's maybe.

One with spray in it > your empty one turned into...

Not having one < your empty one :p

The new valve is in the mail. I'll have me own torpedo this time.

Well if your STOCK ls1 holds together count on about 4 to 5 shots at most. So if you do need a second bottle to use let me know.

Are you guys with the fast cars seriously not concerned about the prep at DW42? I would love to bring our car out for this but I'm just having a real hard time believing that DW42 is going to hold a car like ours (or the couple other of you guys that are running real fast).

I've been there a couple times and it was always a scary nightmare. Do they do something way above and beyond what they do for a Friday night prep to make you guys feel comfortable running there?

Are you guys with the fast cars seriously not concerned about the prep at DW42? I would love to bring our car out for this but I'm just having a real hard time believing that DW42 is going to hold a car like ours (or the couple other of you guys that are running real fast).

I've been there a couple times and it was always a scary nightmare. Do they do something way above and beyond what they do for a Friday night prep to make you guys feel comfortable running there?

busher was racing there cars there last summer in the 9's at 150+ they seemed to do ok. the track hooks well for how hooptie it is. gets a little hairy at the 1k mark

im sure ray can chime in he ran a 9 second pass there a few weeks back

also when we went on july they prepped the 60 foot almost after every 20th pass. an then re sprayed to about the 660 af ew times as well

Im talkin about u racing your own car rob not someone elses.

you wanna flip the bill for the rest of the parts i need? and pay me for the week my shop would have to close in order for me to make that happen?

Im pretty sure thats a NO. so, why not just keep your trap shut, till you see my shit together. and hope your shits not blown up like it always was before, when mine was together.

busher was racing there cars there last summer in the 9's at 150+ they seemed to do ok. the track hooks well for how hooptie it is. gets a little hairy at the 1k mark

im sure ray can chime in he ran a 9 second pass there a few weeks back

also when we went on july they prepped the 60 foot almost after every 20th pass. an then re sprayed to about the 660 af ew times as well

The problem I have usually seen there was more around the 1/8th to 1000' mark as you mentioned. There used to almost be a hump in the track around that point that was pretty unsafe.

The problem I have usually seen there was more around the 1/8th to 1000' mark as you mentioned. There used to almost be a hump in the track around that point that was pretty unsafe.

I was there earlier this year and thats still there and seeing your car get as squirrly as it does I would say its a close call. On the other hand though their prep has been stellar the past few years and the "bump" is easier to deal with ( at least on the bike)