Call outs for D42

Guest Removed

Yeah because you have a reputation for having fast cars :rolleyes:

yep , and your trying to be the next camaro cowboy. :jerkit:

how the hell do you type with matts cock in your mouth? i mean really. i can see if he has lost some weight, but still.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i blame jason and josh for helping me.....rob good work on the seat if it can go down like half in it would be perfect

um no...its called diet...lose the 1/2" off your ass:bangbang:

hmm so if u drive it its a 10 sec car?

nobody has my dick in there mouth. maybe thats acceptable in your gay circle of people that drive there imaginary 10 sec cars.

untill you run a 10 in a car its not a 10 sec car.

do i need to tie you to my truck so you can experiance your first fast pass?????????

pussy

nobody on the westside thinks you have a 10 sec anything. but we all know u had a 12 sec mustang. that blew up on spray cause you cant tune a car on spray. NOW WHAT!

and youve been running your mouth since.

at least the poor camaro dude races his shit and dont tell everyone its a 10 sec car when he hasent ran a 10.

Once again. Make a pass in your pos, thats a 10 sec pass have it hold together for more than one pass then brag all you want about u driving a 10 sec car.

nobody has my dick in there mouth. maybe thats acceptable in your gay circle of people that drive there imaginary 10 sec cars.

do i need to tie you to my truck so you can experiance your first fast pass?????????

pussy

nobody on the westside thinks you have a 10 sec anything. but we all know u had a 12 sec mustang. that blew up on spray cause you cant tune a car on spray. NOW WHAT!

at least the poor camaro dude races his shit and dont tell everyone its a 10 sec car when he hasent ran a 10.

Once again. Make a pass in your pos, thats a 10 sec pass have it hold together for more than one pass then brag all you want about u driving a 10 sec car.

hes taking my car down the track...so dont talk shit about build quality ...its deff not pretty but itll hold together ...so shut your god damn mouth.

pussy

your so fucking retarded, and dont know shit about my car to save your fucking life. in fact, you dont know your ass from a hole in the wall. its funny how you act like you know every thing, but you dont know shit.you are the laughing stock at jegs. i hope you know that.

pussy? you think big boy. come run your fucking trap to my face then.

i cant tune a spray motor? then why the fuck is your shit always broke when you was spraying? and the fact it never ran what you thought it would. and still dont. you went threw 3 built motors to one of my freshened up stock motor. and funny how my shit was out and running around for 2 years, while you would go to the track and break something, every fucking time. so who was the one dont dont know how to tune a spray motor? my shit did break, but it never had nothing to do with the tune. i just found the limit of the stock parts.:bangbang: while you was out breaking brand new aftermarket shit with your fancy jegs learnings.

What did you run in it?

he went 11.36 @121 with a 1.72 60'...car has seen 1.66 60's on the same day. goal is to hit 10's on motor.some minor tweaks and changes with a driver mod should get it there.

What u gona do rob beet me with those sticks u call arms

dont worrie about the size of a mans arms, best worrie about how big of a object is at the end of his arm ;)

I know, I caught it after you posted. Thats why I said guys instead of directing it at just you.

see , i think i started this thread for call outs for drag way 42. then by page 2 the internet hard ass-ness begins.then by page 3, people are trying to pull shit out of there ass, they have no clue about in the first place. and like always, people flapping there gums, and i end up having to race a bike to get a race off.

I call out everyone in this thread....................

wait for it..........................

wait for it.......................

to arm wrestling :)