what to buy

Linc5.0

I am in the process of trying to figure out what vehicle to buy. With my second child on the way I need something for myself to drive them around. The rx7 aint cutting it. so right now the vehicles i am thinking about are as follows:

Ford F3 or 450 quad cab dually(would make most since cus i can throw plow on it)

07 or newer Tahoe

Hummer H1 wagon

Audi S or RS6 possibly 8

Merecedes big body...dont know which one yet.

I basically want something I can throw big wheels on and slam...what do ya guys think?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

go buy a tbss and drive it around town like a complete nimrod.....

NOT

you know gm= fail when it comes to a work truck.

go buy a f-250-450 crew cab.

whats wrong with the lexus you drive?

I am in the process of trying to figure out what vehicle to buy. With my second child on the way I need something for myself to drive them around. The rx7 aint cutting it. so right now the vehicles i am thinking about are as follows:

Ford F3 or 450 quad cab dually(would make most since cus i can throw plow on it)

07 or newer Tahoe

Hummer H1 wagon

Audi S or RS6 possibly 8

Merecedes big body...dont know which one yet.

I basically want something I can throw big wheels on and slam...what do ya guys think?

I love how you contradict yourself in your own post. What do you want a truck or a car?

Go find a G8 GXP and boost it.

i vote a f350 c/c diesel 3.73s/drw king ranch. Just my opinion

the 450s will eat you alive in gas. And unless you get an 08, the older models never came from ford with a bed from the factory it was a conversion package. And the 08 450s have 4.88 gears

also in the 350s watch out their was a package tow boss It came with 4.30 gears (i believe) great work truck very rare package, but bad gas mileage for daily

Ford F3 or 450 quad cab dually(would make most since cus i can throw plow on it) - One of the 2 best you have listed here. You can get for cheap, lots of parts to get easily and not an arm an a leg to keep going.

07 or newer Tahoe - The other one that i would go with because of above reasons.

Hummer H1 wagon - I looked into these, i will get one later in life when i can afford to keep it running. Its hard to get parts for and not alot of people like to work on them.

Audi S or RS6 possibly 8 - Great if you can get a new one, great warranty, but when it runs out, you are shit out of luck.

Merecedes big body...dont know which one yet. - You just wanna look fly you silly little bitch. Unless you get an 07 or newer S63, black with black 22's then you will be gay.

Audi S or RS6 possibly 8 - Great if you can get a new one, great warranty, but when it runs out, you are shit out of luck.

Right........CPO is 6 years 100k miles.

Get a C6 S6 (2007+) with the Lambo V10. Certified warranty, great sound, amazing car.

Erik, a customer of ours is selling his 03 F350 single wheel crew cab 6.0 4X4 if you're interested.

You'll hate the H1, they're turds, too wide, and horrid on gas milage. Obviously you know this, but go on a road trip to Cinci in that thing and you'll hate life in those 2 hours.

Tahoe would be #2 choice for me. They look great with a good 2-3 drop, 22's and a nice grille.