4k, which white one?

Bam

I say have fun hitting bumps and vibrating off the road. the steering on those POS' sucks wang..plus its a dodge..do you like your tranny?

all of you suck. jeeps are overrated..its a jeep thing you wouldnt understand. jeep rhymes with cheap cause they arent even that cool. thats all I got..straight six-likes dick..ummm fuck

you realy should get your facts straight before you start trashing a car you obviously know knowing about.

Yes jeep can have death wobble but only when you are dealing with worn out suspension or steering. Which if the jeep was propperly maintained will not be a issue.

secondly the trans in the jeep are as good as the engines with proper maintainence will easily last 200 to 300k they don't need to be flush or have any of the band packs adjusted. just fresh fluid and filter every 36k miles (maybe 45k can remember off the top of my head.)

Only issue I would look at for the jeep he posted is the head if it has that 0331 casting it could crack.

\and your sig is too big.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as long as those Audis are stock I am not worried..I will race anyone..Its all fun for me. Even you Das VOLKSVAGEN (even though with that GT35r Turbo you are prolly runnin 20+psi and clickin off at least 12s)...

:-D

Ask your buddy Super GTP how slow stock Audi's are from a roll. :p

Ouch man I was just trying to fend off the Regal haters. I didnt mean to tick you off..yikes. on a side note..what are the consequences an infraction and am I REALLY worthy of deserving this? or do you just not like me because of what I said(Im sorry).

Also, just to clear things up, I drove several jeeps of this body style, one being a 1999 Sport and the other a 1993 cherokee. I have absolutely nothing against them. They are what they are. I was just assuming that since this is a racing website the OP might want something with some power and is responsive to small mods/Bolt-ons.

I am not here to bash jeeps, or the Daimler Chrysler group. my Family owned all dodge for the 1st half of my life and for all I care, the 4.L straight six was a GM spawn originally.

Just to throw it out there...not trying to ruffle anybodys feathers. Sig fixing in Progress...sorry.

Edited by BlueBoostedGS
mistakes in grammer

Ouch man I was just trying to fend off the Regal haters. I didnt mean to tick you off..yikes. on a side note..what are the consequences an infraction and am I REALLY worthy of deserving this? or do you just not like me because of what I said(Im sorry).

Also, just to clear things up, I drove several jeeps of this body style, one being a 1999 Sport and the other a 1993 cherokee. I have absolutely nothing against them. They are what they are. I was just assuming that since this is a racing website the OP might want something with some power and is responsive to small mods/Bolt-ons.

I am not here to bash jeeps, or the Daimler Chrysler group. my Family owned all dodge for the 1st half of my life and for all I care, the 4.L straight six was a GM spawn originally.

Just to throw it out there...not trying to ruffle anybodys feathers. Sig fixing in Progress...sorry.

no feather ruffed was just bad info.