4k, which white one?

Bam

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, i should've done a poll, lol, its about split....i'm leaning towards the regal because i like it better, but i agree with brian about the benefit of having an suv plus it'll be better in the snow....damn, decisions decisions.

And, there's your answer . . . Jeep

hey! i've got 2 kids...and it'll beat your maxipad lol, just playing tim.

i want the jeep but i hate how my sisters grand cherokee rides, so if this is anything similar its out for me.

I would go with the Jeep. The suspension is completely different in the Grand Cherokees than it is in the Cherokee's. The Cherokee's are pretty much a truck suspension with shocks up front and leaf springs in the back. The Grand's have springs all the way around. I honestly like the way a Grand Cherokee rides much more than my old Cherokee, but both rode great for an SUV.

id vote jeep. I cringe every time i see a regal... alway old people who drive it like a school bus.

but on a more helpful note. the cargo space of an SUV is always always a great thing. just have to think if you have any projects comming up youd need it for... and while a Regal would do well in snow, i think the Jeep would be a lot more overall fun in it