For all you smokers

HAOLE

This should tell you how much influence the tobacco industry has in our country. My uncle lives in Thailand and he sent me three pack of Marlboro's. This is how they do the health warnings there! I think we should do this in the USA.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k25/straightchiro/100_1513.jpg

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k25/straightchiro/100_1514.jpg

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k25/straightchiro/100_1515.jpg

Hold on a second, so, now everytime someone buys a gun they gonna give you a picture of someones face blown to pieces so they show you what they can do? The more i think about this the more fucked up it is.

EDIT: I was smoking a cig while posting this.

Hold on a second, so, now everytime someone buys a gun they gonna give you a picture of someones face blown to pieces so they show you what they can do? The more i think about this the more fucked up it is.

Somewhat the reason why I think it hasn't been implemented here... At some point it's going to form into a picture of a toilet full of hershey squirts when you walk into the local sushi bar...

I didn't know that using a gun for recreation, ie. range shooting, skeet shooting, hunting, or for self-defense (thus possibly SAVING your life) adversely effected your health. Thanks for the info.

Somewhat the reason why I think it hasn't been implemented here... At some point it's going to form into a picture of a toilet full of hershey squirts when you walk into the local sushi bar...

Yeah im just not a fan of this type of advertising. Each is to their own, but this is just definitly not my style. Everytime you get mcdonalds/etc they gonna give you a picture of a 500+ lb person who has eating problems or something? There is just so much wrong with this type of advertising.

I didn't know that using a gun for recreation, ie. range shooting, skeet shooting, hunting, or for self-defense (thus possibly SAVING your life) adversely effected your health. Thanks for the info.

It was an example. Look at my other post.

Everytime you buy a McDonalds cheeseburger you want a picture of a ridicolously overweight person who cant do anything about it? No.

You ever think that the rest of us non-smokers want to deal with smelling/breathing your unfiltered smoke. No, so not only is this advertising for the rest of us who have to deal with your shit, it gives you a clue of how it could hurt your health. Which is not how cigarettes are advertised, they are advertised as ok. They advertise guns with lots of cautions and how they could harm people if not treated with respect.

Relax, this is not the government telling you what to do. It's enough of the non-smokers standing against smokers to give them a clue since they don't get it. "Ima do what I want, even if it kills me"

You ever think that the rest of us non-smokers want to deal with smelling/breathing your unfiltered smoke. No, so not only is this advertising for the rest of us who have to deal with your shit, it gives you a clue of how it could hurt your health.

This :thumbup:

It was an example. Look at my other post.

Everytime you buy a McDonalds cheeseburger you want a picture of a ridicolously overweight person who cant do anything about it? No.

That is an equally dumb example. Printing a visual warning is essentially the same as a textual warning, only I would guess it speaks more to people. In no way is it restricting you from buying the product. Guns aren't definitely dangerous as fast food isn't definitely an unhealthy habit for everybody that buys it; however, cigarettes are an unhealthy habit for everyone who smokes them, so the warnings and pictures are completely warranted.

You ever think that the rest of us non-smokers want to deal with smelling/breathing your unfiltered smoke. No, so not only is this advertising for the rest of us who have to deal with your shit, it gives you a clue of how it could hurt your health. Which is not how cigarettes are advertised, they are advertised as ok. They advertise guns with lots of cautions and how they could harm people if not treated with respect.

Relax, this is not the government telling you what to do. It's enough of the non-smokers standing against smokers to give them a clue since they don't get it. "Ima do what I want, even if it kills me"

boo fucking hoo i am going to blow smoke at you when i see you:D

boo fucking hoo i am going to blow smoke at you when i see you:D

Not crying here, 3-4 of my close friends smoke, their choice really.

I can't stand people who piss and moan because there are people out there who are actually concerned about YOUR health that YOU obviously don't care about. Boo hoo. Your choices effect me too, second hand smoke is worse than what you are inhaling. They don't call them cancer sticks for shits.

Go cry to your mommy.