Hypothetical Question...

Turbotrio

Guest tbutera2112

this thread kind just seems like a way to show off how much crap you have in your shop

ive got 5 piles of shit in my bathroom, and one 1 gold coin

which would you rather have?

this thread kind just seems like a way to show off how much crap you have in your shop

Nope. I asked the question because the new Camaro is a cool car but it isn't exactly stupid expensive. Four of them are damn-near exactly what this guy paid for the ZR1 which is of course a much cool-er car. I was just standing here this morning wondering if most people would think it was 4x as cool or not...

Jeff

Hands down the ZR-1. Jeff whats going on with the 2010 camaro's??

The black Procharged car broke his DS at Kilkare again so we are fixing that and putting a twin-disc Spec clutch and 10psi pulley on with a meth kit while it is back. The red car is a Cam / Headers / Intake / Tune car. The first orange car is our prototype turbo car and the second is getting headers / cat-back / short-shifter / Tune.

Jeff

How did you know? That Jeff guy is always trying to show off! Damn him. By the way, I'd take the ZR1. You can keep those heavy ass Camaros.

FAIL

id take the four, daily, track only, road track and sell the 4th to help pay for mods.

WIN