Fuck you Will...aka 614street

Guest Removed

"That meth Tweeking fiend was talking shit to Me as I drove by. He is still upset that he fucked himself."

- What this means, I have not a clue.

Maybe some things said on CR dont involve things that you need to know?

Your wheels are ugly.

Guest Removed
Had that meth tweek feen talk shit to me as I drove by. Dude is still upset he fucked himself .

lmao.... give me a hollar some time. we need to go shoot some pool here soon, and play catch up.

Guest Removed
Will is back!

he has been on a few times, but i wouldnt say he is back :(

- What this means, I have not a clue.

if you have no clue , what he is talking about, your best bet is to just stay out of it....k

Guest Removed
now that youre back, am i ever gonna be able to get my dads things from you? you stopped responding to my messages

tyler, i'll get ahold of him for you.;)

seems he only answer my phone calls, even if they are a day or so late

Guest tbutera2112
tyler, i'll get ahold of him for you.;)

seems he only answer my phone calls, even if they are a day or so late

i lost everyones number when i lost my phone

i would msg him on myspace asking him if i could come get my stuff he says yea sure, so i ask when and where and never hear back :confused: him and his brother both wouldnt answer my calls, so i gave up

Guest Removed
if you have no clue , what he is talking about, your best bet is to just stay out of it....k

So why start a thread?

i am fucking with will. what will referred to was what i was fucking with him about. and if those that dont know what im talking about, then im not going to explain it. i was just trying to get will to post..lol, and it worked

Guest 614Streets
Jesus Will, where have you been, I tried texting you and calling you a few times. hope everything is ok brotatoe.

Hey sam nothing personal. You and alot of other guys called (anthony, keith , shanton , shane , tyler , lots more ) and I never responded , I had too disappear. The last posts I made were all bullshit so I could get off this forum and stay off. Hope to see you around samuel , I got a new friend with a yellow mopar named rick. We should be around south side 2010. Well I hope anyways , never know. Later fellas , tyler I got your dads stuff in a bag. Call this week.