Are you obsessed?

Cordell

Well you shouldn't, because I said extra money, and I have a very responsible wife. She counter balances my stupidity. Now if I was single or was married to an idiot, I'd be fucked. I haven't racked up any debt on modding my car either. So I really don't feel bad, I just do a few more things in favor of the cars instead of other things.

I wasnt talking about money, its the fact that your life revolves around a camaro aka the mullet machine.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasnt talking about money, its the fact that your life revolves around a camaro aka the mullet machine.

Oh well, it's the car I like for a few reasons, it doesn't get stares from hardly anyone, and it has a cheaper layout then a Vette. This is just my ideal car, I can deal with all the jokes, I just don't want for any other car. Maybe something in addition but not to replace, this car does what I wanted it to do.

I love cars, Always have. Be it racing, Washing , doing weird as hell projects to, or just plan playing video games about cars. I enjoy it all. It does not help that my wife likes to go fast.

my vacation this year was planned around going to drive some awesome roads. RT129/Parsons Branch RD.

My honeymoon we rented a viper to drive around the island. Just for kicks.

But it does not end with cars. I will race the shit out of some go karts over at magic mountain.