Fastest n/a bike around

ullBsorry1647545533

the reasons mike rides my bikes and i do too so dont get all puffy

1. he fixes it after me or him blows it up lol

2. he is 60pds lighter then me so he goes faster

3. the reason for 2010.... the truth is IM SCARED of my bike i have never sprayed it on now with the motor work done to it its a beast

I honestly dont care who rides whos bike but when it comes to money runs...the person that OWNS the bike should be the one running the bike. Plus the fact that Mike was actin like a little school girl at the Cincy/Cbus meet last year. Hell I have 2-3 friends that want to run my bike at Kil Kare to see what they can get out of it b/c they have been in the game longer than I have. "More power to you" is what I told them.

Ok I have let this go on long enough. I hate to tell you ullBsorry but I really have the fastest n/a bike in the 614. My hope was I did not want to show my hand but all of trash talk and lies has forced it.

Line up boys if you want sum...

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l86/earthtojoanna/Happy%20Birthday/bike1.jpg

I have my inhaler close by if you want me to take a hit and run on my NOS :)

Now back to your chest thumping.

CORRECTION....Middletown claimed to have the fastest n/a 1k around. Not I or any of my friends.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly dont care who rides whos bike but when it comes to money runs...the person that OWNS the bike should be the one running the bike. Plus the fact that Mike was actin like a little school girl at the Cincy/Cbus meet last year. Hell I have 2-3 friends that want to run my bike at Kil Kare to see what they can get out of it b/c they have been in the game longer than I have. "More power to you" is what I told them.

CORRECTION....Middletown claimed to have the fastest n/a 1k around. Not I or any of my friends.

just to tell u know u havent draged raced befor... i dont think ur going to run a sidewinder and with out running 1 u cant run a flat oil pan.. or do u want to speed 400 on a fat oil pan.. im not i have 1 on the busa but the 1000 is the street bike but im going to have someone cut 1 1/2 off the stock 1 so i or anyone eles doesnt do a powerwheelie and comes down and busted it.. while ur FIXING ur bike do it now so it dont bike u in ur ass later and u bust it and crach at the track..... hell i know cr from epc in dayton has busted 2 this year didnt go down but close had oil everywhere

just to tell u know u havent draged raced befor... i dont think ur going to run a sidewinder and with out running 1 u cant run a flat oil pan.. or do u want to speed 400 on a fat oil pan.. im not i have 1 on the busa but the 1000 is the street bike but im going to have someone cut 1 1/2 off the stock 1 so i or anyone eles doesnt do a powerwheelie and comes down and busted it.. while ur FIXING ur bike do it now so it dont bike u in ur ass later and u bust it and crach at the track..... hell i know cr from epc in dayton has busted 2 this year didnt go down but close had oil everywhere

I was thinkin bout a sidewinder but since im going to ride this on the street and prettu much all the time when its nice....i dont think it would be a good option for me to run. Im going more along the lines of the alien head. CR, Tim, my buddy with the busa and handful of others have it on their bike and I like the sound of it and looks. They do fine with it from what i can tell. Ive dragged raced a couple of times but nothing like CR or you or Mike or a pro. Never claimed I was fast or would own you all...but I did say I would run you or the next joe smo b/c its more seat time for me.

I was thinkin bout a sidewinder but since im going to ride this on the street and prettu much all the time when its nice....i dont think it would be a good option for me to run. Im going more along the lines of the alien head. CR, Tim, my buddy with the busa and handful of others have it on their bike and I like the sound of it and looks. They do fine with it from what i can tell. Ive dragged raced a couple of times but nothing like CR or you or Mike or a pro. Never claimed I was fast or would own you all...but I did say I would run you or the next joe smo b/c its more seat time for me.

i would still have the stock oil pan cut down so u dont have any problems only about 1 1/2

• 4 weeks later...

Ive been spending my money on alcohol at the moment and not too focused on the bike sooooo

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z52/h22sleeper/bike.jpg

Im hunting down a ignition for it at the moment b/c mine is currently bad so there she sits as of last night.