Which would you pick

John Bruh

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so the vw is actualy nicer than the said audi

Depends on what you are looking for. The phaeton W12 was a world class car who's only luxury rivals were Bentley. It also tipped the scales at around 5400lbs.

The A8/S8 line is far more "sportier" for someone looking for double duty, and thanks to the all aluminum ASF, it was only around 4000lbs.

Although if you want to buy a Bentley for 20K look no further than the W12 Phaeton nowadays.

I say for the money you are looking to spend I would choose neither I would personally look at a G8 GT.

If thats not a option BMW with a set of OEM 20s and call it a day.

I got a set of OEM 20's in stock I will make you a DEAL on.The NCD ordered them off me then the deal fell through.

I would call both Infiniti and BMW dealerships and find out which has the cheaper suspension components.

I would most likely pick the Infiniti because it has less electronic garbage on it, although I think the BMW would look better with larger wheels.

I would rather have a Lexus LS400 if I was going big body luxury...

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z39/crossle_sean/1993-lexus-ls-400-4-dr-std-sedan-pi.jpg

I guess if you want to drive a turd that depreciate's fast as fuck. I don't want to drive a VW with different body panels sorry.

Deuce deuces are perfect for you.

See its real simple, and I know its hard for some to understand, but "shit rolls down hill" and not the other way around as it is with like infiniti, acura, etc.