And you thought Lesnar was big...

wagner

Wtf freak. Is that his only fight. I could not find anymore. If he learns to control that power it would be impressive.

Yeah that was his fist fight ever. Those leg kicks are the most brutal I have ever seen. The guy he was fighting wanted nothing to do with those. Between that and if that guy could land a clean shot it would be epic.

i think he would be hard to arm bar, or lay on him, he will over power everyone.

Yeah arm bar won't happen. That would be like trying to arm bar a tree trunk. Laying on him will be very difficult with his strength and even worse if he learns some wrestling.

Now just think if he puts you in an arm bar...

Yeah arm bar won't happen. That would be like trying to arm bar a tree trunk. Laying on him will be very difficult with his strength and even worse if he learns some wrestling.

Now just think if he puts you in an arm bar...

As series of pops or just one really loud one followed by squishy noises ?

maruisz is a beast.. Lesnar is 260 and average---maruisz is 300 and cut

I heard he uses winstrol- not sure wheter or not that is true, but would make sense because if used right you can use it for a cutting cycle.

And the strongman traing is soo different from powerlifting. Its more real world strenght. The different obstacles and angles make it hard for a traditonal powerlifter to be competive against someone that has just trained for Strong Man.

I heard he uses winstrol- not sure wheter or not that is true, but would make sense because if used right you can use it for a cutting cycle.

And the strongman traing is soo different from powerlifting. Its more real world strenght. The different obstacles and angles make it hard for a traditonal powerlifter to be competive against someone that has just trained for Strong Man.

not to mention the endurance needed fir stringman

You have to hit him in his face. A lot. Body shots would feel like bitemes and as someone said, trying to get him into any kind of hold would be damn near impossible without being close to his build to counter his sheer strength advantage.

TerRon

Lesnar cuts to make 265 he walks around at about 300.

don't get me wrong, MARIUSZ PUDZIANOWSKI is a fucking physical specimen.

but Lesnar would DESTROY his ass!

he is quicker, knows how to throw a punch, and can keep and hurt people on the ground.

this would be no contest, i enjoyed watching Mariusz tear it up on the WSM competition, and he was fast....amongst other competitors, but that fight i just watched on Youtube was garbage