Who has had their car(s) the longest?

zeitgeist57

How long have you owned your prized possession?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. How long have you owned your prized possession?

• Less than 1 year.
    • 1-2 years.
    • 2-4 years.
    • 4-7 years.
    • More than 7 years.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you mean 1999, as we all know its sitting in a garage begging for someone to wrench on it to get it back to its former glory...

Whoops, that was a bit of a typo.

Yup, it's in the garage, waiting for me to be done with my stupid Reynoldsburg house so I can start working on it again. I was "supposed" to be putting it together during this Christmas season until my R-burg property until the shitty tenants left.

I bought my Z in Feb of '98... but I think I'm finally to the place where I get it back to stock, sell it and forget about sports cars for now... I haven't driven it more than a few hundred miles a year and it's just not worth what I pay in insurance for it.

I've had my civic since 05. I had an integra for about a year and a half before it got totaled in november 04. Took me a couple months to find my civic I have now since i'm really picky. Before the integra I had a 94 civic sedan that I totaled when I was 17.

My civic now has been turn apart by myself countless times and I feel like I know every in and out of the car. I really don't see myself ever getting rid of it. I just recently got the motor built since I blew it up 8 months ago. It seems like it will never be finished to how I want it and will continue to be an on going project for many years to come.

2007 Ford Freestyle (wife) - bought new in Novermber 2006

2007 Shelby GT500 - bought new in June 2007

2008 Ford Focus - bought new in december 2007

I can't wait to get these damn things paid off! Then I prolly just buy something else and have another payment:rolleyes: