Watch out for this Columbus scammer!!!

RC K9

Yo, was this the kid?

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/92/l_28851c22c85a4fb48f02944c3263ef46.jpg

Also, i can get you an address on his grandparents place (Where he used to live) but i currently don't know where he lives with his girl.

Kids a fucking tool, ill do anything i can to help you get your cash back.

Ha! I remember that guy. Sold him a shitty turbo awhile back. What a... wait. Nevermind. What am I talking about? I've never owned a turbo... :whistle:

Seriously, it has nothing to do with anything, but I do vaguely remember him.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So last night I went to his work, pulled up to the guard shack, asked the guard on duty if that was the gurad shack Jordon Whalen worked at since I had something I had to drop off for him, he said yes, I handed him the letter with Jordons name on it and asked that he make sure he get it. He said it wouldn't be a problem, I thanked him, then left. I then went to Jordon's apartment, where his truck was sitting outside, and I put another copy of the letter under his windshield wiper. No excuses now for not receiving the letter. We will see what happens. If I don't hear from him by the time I leave work today, a letter will be sent to his grandparents letting them know what kind of person their grandson is and asking them to consider talking some sense into him, and then on Monday I will take the necessary steps to start handling this through the courts. We shall see what happens. Will keep everyone posted.

Have yet to hear from the dude. Tomorrow I will be filing for mediation through the courts and if he refuses to go, doesn't show up, or we do not come to an agreement there, I will then file a civil suit and see where that takes us.

Guest JCroz91

you should go to his grand parents and ask for his address. make up some bs reason why you need to give him something at his house.

that dude needs an ass whooping just for being ugly!

Ryan, if you want to catch Jordon at work, he work's Friday-Sunday 7p-7a at his grandparent's Oil Company as you already know where that is, and LMK if there is anything I can do to give you a hand on getting in touch with Jordon.

So last night I went to his work, pulled up to the guard shack, asked the guard on duty if that was the gurad shack Jordon Whalen worked at since I had something I had to drop off for him, he said yes, I handed him the letter with Jordons name on it and asked that he make sure he get it. He said it wouldn't be a problem, I thanked him, then left. I then went to Jordon's apartment, where his truck was sitting outside, and I put another copy of the letter under his windshield wiper. No excuses now for not receiving the letter. We will see what happens. If I don't hear from him by the time I leave work today, a letter will be sent to his grandparents letting them know what kind of person their grandson is and asking them to consider talking some sense into him, and then on Monday I will take the necessary steps to start handling this through the courts. We shall see what happens. Will keep everyone posted.

By the time this is all said and done you will have more than your initial $300 or whatever invested in trying to chase some broke ass kid, I would say The hell with it, Let KARMA deal with him and note to self learn not to do business with shady people over CL, and FULLY inspect your product before purchasing. Just my .02 good luck once again. Remember what goes around comes around.

I have a cut off point. That is his advantage over me....He is a dirt bag with nothing to lose and I have a a cut off point. If I wanted it to just be done and was a dirt bag like him, I would just go to his apartment and jack his truck up; however, there is a right way to do things and a wrong way and the consequences of the wrong way are not worth it for me. So I figure I will have $350 worth of fun with this situation by making his life hard.

I have is address, his work info, his grand parents info, which with the help of others, was not all that hard to obtain, just don't have his new phone # after he changed it, the day after he ripped me off coincidentally.

I know he will get what is coming to him in the end, I would just like it to be from me :)

I have a cut off point. That is his advantage over me....He is a dirt bag with nothing to lose and I have a a cut off point. If I wanted it to just be done and was a dirt bag like him, I would just go to his apartment and jack his truck up; however, there is a right way to do things and a wrong way and the consequences of the wrong way are not worth it for me. So I figure I will have $350 worth of fun with this situation by making his life hard.

I have is address, his work info, his grand parents info, which with the help of others, was not all that hard to obtain, just don't have his new phone # after he changed it, the day after he ripped me off coincidentally.

I know he will get what is coming to him in the end, I would just like it to be from me :)

Ok, good luck.

there are a million of these people out there, I look at it is fighting them as an inteligence breaker. Its Not letting it get to that situation that will make things smooth.

So let me ask you, Do you have a bill of sale from him saying you purchased it?

Did you pay cash?

mediation is set for 6pm on Feb 4th.

paid cash, have a witness there with me showing I bought it, also have text messages before and after the transaction showing I purchased it.

As for all the, "you shouldn't have bought it, and this is your fault, and you are never going to see your money" comments, I know this. I don't need it stated again. I learned from the situation. That doesn't mean I am not going to try legally to make this guy's life more difficult. I lost $350.00, so I am going to try to get $350.00 worth of entertainment out of it.

The guy is a total pineapple. (see this like to reference that comment). http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2nTbqbtGug

Edited by RC K9
incorrect punctuation

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just got back from mediation. Surprisingly to his credit, he showed up with his girlfriend. Unsurprisingly though, he refused to refund me the money and the best he could do was offer to have someone fix the turbo (which he also claimed was perfect) for $60-$70,. I told him it's impossible to properly rebuild and re-balance a turbo in Columbus, and for that price. Even after I presented all the documents supporting his claim, and his guarantees, including his guarantee to refund me, he is still willing to go to court. So I guess that is where it is going.