RIP Bmw

BoostedAce

First off, I should have not been driving the car in the first place, ABS light came on a week ageo. I was driving on a country road, speed limit set at 35mph, i was making a left hand turn and it was a pretty sharp turn since a car was sticking out pretty far to make a left hand turn where i was trying to turn. I was doing about 5mph to 8mph. Im not gonna make any excuses. I am not happy with myself because I almost went another route.

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/Boosted_ace/Bmwwrecked.jpg

Edited by Boosted_ACE

Good thing your not hurt. So where were you drifting it? or were you trying to race sams black bmw like you were last season at sonic?

Haha, na I was not driving crazy, I have no excuses and its my own fault. I was eye ballin Sams nasty Bmw not trying to race it.

are those are the 7 series wheels? ive been wanting to pick up an 03/04 3 series since i paid off my car a couple months ago, but im trying to hold myself back for a while until i save up some cash. once i do though, its going to get a set of either those wheels or the e46 m3 wheels

are those are the 7 series wheels? ive been wanting to pick up an 03/04 3 series since i paid off my car a couple months ago, but im trying to hold myself back for a while until i save up some cash. once i do though, its going to get a set of either those wheels or the e46 m3 wheels

Yea those are the E46/M3 rims, if the car goes I will sell them to you cheap, the tires are good, I bought them off TheHaze 3 months ageo.

Old Car & Miles = Easily totaled.

Well, for insurance purposes, maybe. Still, finding any running/driving BMW for under 2k is unusual. I'd take the settlement, buy it back and fix it. Assuming you actually LIKE the car enough to never really be able to sell it, that is! (due to salvage title.)