Dear people of central Ohio

V8 Beast

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really need to drive 35mph on the freeway? Do you realize you have an awd car? Oh, and to the people lined up behind you blowing your horns... there are 2 other lanes to choose from. I was in the fast lane all by myself. Must have passed 100 cars in the slow lane. People are hitting their steering wheels and blowing their horns... Just because there was a little bit of snow in the other lanes everyone crowded the slow lane... :wtf:

PS - Steve, you look like Mr. Rogers with a goatee.

Do you really need to drive 35mph on the freeway? Do you realize you have an awd car? Oh, and to the people lined up behind you blowing your horns... there are 2 other lanes to choose from. I was in the fast lane all by myself. Must have passed 100 cars in the slow lane. People are hitting their steering wheels and blowing their horns... Just because there was a little bit of snow in the other lanes everyone crowded the slow lane... :wtf:

PS - Steve, you look like Mr. Rogers with a goatee.

not possible Mr. Rodgers was a badass mother fucker. Steve... well he's Steve. :)

I was driving in a one-wheel-peel 2WD F150 flying past all of the scared people on the road. If I can see the pavement, there is no reason not to do at least 50MPH. No issues, no slipping, nothing scary...just driving. Freaking tards need to stay off the damn road.

The fucking retards with the 4wd SUV's and Trucks driving at the speed of light need to be throat punched. Some fucking touch-of-downs ass about took me out as he weaved in and out of traffic.

Yes you can go fast in 4wd on snow but you can't stop fast. Just because you can go fast does not mean you have the right to.

To finish the story the d-bag that was freeway drifting lost control, went into and out of the ditch and up an exit ramp to 71 north. I hope they get frost bite on their no-no parts

I agree with this whole thread. On the way from Newark, it took me 1.5 hours to get home just becuse assholes were going 35 down the road. I was overtaking doing 50+. People need to stay home.

Bull shit. I don't believe one word of this.............YOU, passing people? YOU LIE!

hahaha

;)

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/33/img00287.jpg

See that minivan? She is in the left most lane of 270 going west right by sawmill rd. I hope you enjoyed my middle finger out my window. Thanks for staying there and not getting over. You backed up all of 270 starting at 23north. FUCK YOU