Post your weird habits.....

Flybye

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since moving into a place by myself, I am paranoid about security. Before going to bed, I check the front door, back slider, backdoor and pop my head into the garage to make sure the door is down, even if I know the door is closed and I haven't used the slider.

I am way too hard on myself at work and stress that if I don't sell every single customer, I'll get canned.

Since moving into a place by myself, I am paranoid about security. Before going to bed, I check the front door, back slider, backdoor and pop my head into the garage to make sure the door is down, even if I know the door is closed and I haven't used the slider.

I am way too hard on myself at work and stress that if I don't sell every single customer, I'll get canned.

I thought I was the only one! I work at least twice as hard as other Employees just so that "Management" knows who needs paychecks vs. who's getting let go.

I organize money in my wallet from small bills to large and all have to be facing the same direction. I also blow on the top of my pop cans before i open them everytime and dont know why. I click my gas cap on my car 6 times if i miss count i take it off and do it again. lol this shit is strange.

Definitely Strange things!

Those who take things off the shelf a few back, those are the older ones usually. Ever see a stock person take all the items off then put the new ones in the back? On milk usually they load those from inside the cooler, so the new ones are in the back, but not other items.

Only thing I can think of is when I'm not wearing shoes or socks and I'm sitting down, I curl my toes under my feet (like making a fist with my feet)... I read, re-read and read a third or 4th time before sending out emails at work, but I think that's just being smart.

Like a few guys said on here. I am super paranoid about leaving my garage open. I'll be a good 5 mins away and turn around to come back and check. Sometimes even if I sit there and watch it go down I need to come back and make sure. I do this at least 2-3 times a week.

Volumes must be in even numbers.

Gas cap must click 3 times, no more, no less.

I'll try to think of more.

Thought of another one I'm guilty of: I check my oil cap to make sure it's tightly on at least a couple times a day, if I've been driving. This is all due to some threads I saw on the S2k forums last year in which a few guys' oil caps randomly came loose while driving and one of them starved their engine. I'm super paranoid about it. I also check my oil level every other day or so, but that's mostly because my car burns oil like a bish.