So What are you guys think for this upcomming..

Evolved8

I plan on getting out to more meets. If there's one thing Paul taught me it's that you don't need a fast car to come out and have a good time/ support CR. I'm going to get out to a few track rentals and knock out a few 13 second passes :( and go to a few more Cars & Coffee meets. Maybe that will motivate to get back racing again, who knows...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on getting out to more meets. If there's one thing Paul taught me it's that you don't need a fast car to come out and have a good time/ support CR. I'm going to get out to a few track rentals and knock out a few 13 second passes :( and go to a few more Cars & Coffee meets. Maybe that will motivate to get back racing again, who knows...

aww i inspired someone... this cant be good lol

I just hope I can get this car running right so I can get in on the action...

:thumbup: hit me up come spring when your ready.

aww i inspired someone... this cant be good lol...

You're doing it wrong.

Hes insulting you, saying your car isn't fast.

:lol: Yes and no. All I'm sayin is there are plenty of cars faster then him, yet he still goes out and makes the best of it rather then bench racing.

the scene is dead... so lettuce do some roll racing on polaris prkwy in memory of John Linn

Negative, further east on polaris i will be holding my title for longest rolling burnout in front of the Dan McNulty residence.

the scene is dead... so lettuce do some roll racing on polaris prkwy in memory of John Linn

Roll races on Polaris are ok if you are driving the car that isn't the fart canned piece of shit in the next lane. The cops generally go after them. I mean it isn't a 100% science, but generally this is the outcome.