Are you.....

Guest Removed

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this has nothing to do with gearheadz autmotive nor does it have anything to do with ips motorsports this thread is pointing toward a certain member who can reveal hiself when he likes and there is no problem with posting somthing like this because if it was you would you want to make some sort of deal with this douchebag??and if he would like to carry out his threats then just do them dont stand behind his little keyboard and talk about it take action!!!!

Thats a nice theory but the problem with all of this is that 90% of the people who do this will not take action. Maybe CR needs to have quarterly boxing matches. We can let all the internet tension build up and then take it out on each other at the matches. We have a few boxers on here. I am sure we could get this set up some how.

Thats a nice theory but the problem with all of this is that 90% of the people who do this will not take action. Maybe CR needs to have quarterly boxing matches. We can let all the internet tension build up and then take it out on each other at the matches. We have a few boxers on here. I am sure we could get this set up some how.

Won't work, shit talkers are just that, shit TALKERS. Even if there was something set up all the pussies who run their mouth wouldn't do anything about it!

:nopics:

No this thread is just worthless and does nothing but stir up drama that was already going to be taken care of.

So Rob you have opened this up and know the players why don't you inform everybody? Or the people who this was actually between can step forward.

Guest Removed

the person making the threats, posted there super charger kit up for sale on another mustang forum. tyler made a comment on(well you pull all that off and now your car dont run). then butt hurt super charger boy starts making mad internet posts on that forum, shits gets deleted. then this morning, tyler has that in his pm box.

i think butt hurt super charger boy makes sense in this case

Guest tbutera2112
Hahaha what a faaaag. Oh well, he can do wheelies :)

best post in this thread. :lol:

i aint scared.... he started talkin shit to me, so i gave him some back, all in good fun (which i told him already before lol)...cant help it if he cant take what he dishes out