This thread is now about thread bans

girlygirl18t

Thats such bullshit 99.99% of this site people have done something illegal in a car, raced or acted a fool. Like you never made a fucking mistake in your life. Give me a fucking break

Maybe, but I sure as fuck don't brag about it and not nearly on the level of most people on here.

Maybe, but I sure as fuck talk about how evil everyone is and how self rightous I am. On A MUCH HIGHER level than most people on here.

Fixed this for you Mother Tresa

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed this for you Mother Tresa

K thanks, since I totally post in every thread trying to prove someone wrong. Since I have threads started every other day about some drama over nothing that involves me. Since I totally don't show up to CR meets pretty regularly. Since I talk shit about other people's cars all the time.

Shall I go on? It's a automotive message board that is 80% personal drama, I like it here and you can hate all you want, but in the end I don't care. I liked the thread that was talking about whether you are really into the car scene anymore and a handful of people that post here all the time admitted they weren't.

You don't know me in person, others on here do. So, until that time comes you can continue to think what you want about me. I'll tell ya what, if you want to stalk me in every thread I post and tell me I am wrong, I will totally admit it, I won't try and prove my point unless you have no factual data to back yourself up. Considering I post in threads that I feel like I can contribute to in some way. These drama threads are a joke and if they want to not get posts like these they would wise up and do it via PM. Not put it out in the public eye.

• Downvote 1

K thanks, since I totally post in every thread trying to prove someone wrong. Since I have threads started every other day about some drama over nothing that involves me. Since I totally don't show up to CR meets pretty regularly. Since I talk shit about other people's cars all the time.

You should stop that, it's fucking annoying.

crossle just likes to come into all of these threads and bitch....its about the same people all the time, and its always the same people bitching

crossle is just a whiner, just like the people he always bitches about

http://s3-external-1.amazonaws.com/wootdesigncontestentries/Shirter/Hippo-Crate-ak6adx-d.jpg

Shall I go on? It's a automotive message board that is 80% personal drama, I like it here and you can hate all you want, but in the end I don't care. I liked the thread that was talking about whether you are really into the car scene anymore and a handful of people that post here all the time admitted they weren't.

You don't know me in person, others on here do. So, until that time comes you can continue to think what you want about me. I'll tell ya what, if you want to stalk me in every thread I post and tell me I am wrong, I will totally admit it, I won't try and prove my point unless you have no factual data to back yourself up. Considering I post in threads that I feel like I can contribute to in some way. These drama threads are a joke and if they want to not get posts like these they would wise up and do it via PM. Not put it out in the public eye.

If the site is 80% drama that you don't like does that mean you will reduce your posting down to 20%?? If so get the fuck out of threads YOU don't know shit in. Here you are being the queen of drama. Keep your opinion to yourself if you don't like whats going on, and if you do YOU can take it to PM'ing. Quit being such a whiney bitch..