so what should i do?

Shawn89

Well long story short I got up Friday morning and noticed that someone had slamed into my gf's saturn and had not even left as much as a insurance card. Busted the plastic fender, marker light and tore up the bumper a little. It was enough that it pushed the car over about 2 feet. Weird part is my blazer was parked not 4 feet from the front of her car and not even as much as a new scratch on it. There's red paint scrapes where it had been hit and whoever it was picked up the parts to there car and also grabed part of her marker light. However, there is one red car in my small trailer park and the front of it is messed up. Also the chick and her bf that drive it have been giving me dirty looks and drove in the gravel so they could go around me as I was going over speed bumps, (I go slow over them because my mustang sits kinda low) leaving my house today and didn't even stop at the stop signs leading out to the main road, maybe as if they where avoiding me?

Now I know what you are thinking, you drive a mustang why not just go catch them? Well I was kinda in a hurry to drop my sister off so I wasn't goin to follow them to wherever there going and confront them.

Well what I'm wondering is what ya'll would do. I don't see the need to file a police report because it happend on private property and there not going to do anything anyway. Also she only has safeauto bs insurance so that's not going to cover it. Personaly I just wanna go knock out her and her punk *ss bf.

• Downvote 1

I would call the police to file a report asap. Make sure it's documented. Have the officer go take a look at both cars in question and put it all in the report. If nothing else you could take them to small claims and avoid using the insurance.

I would call the police to file a report asap. Make sure it's documented. Have the officer go take a look at both cars in question and put it all in the report. If nothing else you could take them to small claims and avoid using the insurance.

But wouldn't it be pretty hard to proove that they hit the car?

You wouldn't necessarily be "proving" it. But you would just have the officer note that the accident to both cars seemed recent and there was red paint on yours. Its a reasonable doubt kind of instance. You could ask the officer to talk to the owners of the car as well and see if he can get anything out of them. Worth a try if nothing else. But if you're going to do it do it soon as the longer you wait the worse it looks.

Why did you not call the police in the first place? you realize if they have suspesion, they can prove something like this by having the paint off her car and their car matched .. If the damage on the car looks to be days old with fresh metal showing ect, prolly was them that hit the car drunk or something. Hopfully she has full coverage that way she can get a rental and the car fixed. You're asking for advice, the first thing/mistake you should done is have a police report written. There is no proof that her was even hit there now. For all they know you could of wrecked it drunk nights ago and trying to blame it on someone else. Now all you have is your word vs there which will never hold up for shit. More then likey you're shit out of luck. Depending on insurance companys some have 24/48 police report and claims. First thing the police are going to wonder is why did you not call when you found out, they are going to think you are/is trying to hide something.

Call Kevin here at Clifford Automotive, get it fixed and move on. You already know the answer as to what you should do if this happens again. Not a whole lot you can do about this one now. Confrontation and fighting this guy aren't going to do anything to get the car fixed. That will only end in more drama. It's up to you if you're life needs more.

She only has minumum coverage so it wouldn't be coverd. if I can find parts at the junkyard which there is a massave amount of saturns in there I can fix it for about 50 bucks. its probably to late now to report is so ill just chaulk it, fix it and move on. Next time ill know that I should make a report as soon as it happens. I've never had to make a insurance report. Maybe I should still bitch slap her and put him in the hospital for pulling the shit they did last night cuting me off lol.

She only has minumum coverage so it wouldn't be coverd. if I can find parts at the junkyard which there is a massave amount of saturns in there I can fix it for about 50 bucks. its probably to late now to report is so ill just chaulk it, fix it and move on. Next time ill know that I should make a report as soon as it happens. I've never had to make a insurance report. Maybe I should still bitch slap her and put him in the hospital for pulling the shit they did last night cuting me off lol.

Do you even know if it was her? I know it's suspect of them and their behavior, but maybe their just angry people to begin with or maybe because you were giving any red car with bumper damage the stank eye they thought YOU were guilty of something. I'm just saying, it's easy to point blame when you're looking for someone to point at.

Sucks either way, but I guess that's one of those life lessons. G/L

Yeah I know it could be any red car out there. They just drove by me the other day and gave me and my brother inlaw dirt looks, I didn't even know that car was around untill that happend. Idk for sure if it was them so I'm just gonna forget about it untill they do something els stupid to piss me off lol.

9t1gvr4: that's why I didn't call them anyway, I figured they would just file a report and throw it in a box and forget about it.

Yeah I know it could be any red car out there. They just drove by me the other day and gave me and my brother inlaw dirt looks, I didn't even know that car was around untill that happend. Idk for sure if it was them so I'm just gonna forget about it untill they do something els stupid to piss me off lol.

9t1gvr4: that's why I didn't call them anyway, I figured they would just file a report and throw it in a box and forget about it.

and shit on the hood of her car...

:lol:

I just had the same idea.

1) Take a friend to their house

2) Start shitting on the hood

3) Mid turd have your friend knock on their door

4) Mace them

5) Finish shitting

6) Go kick them and scream "Don't fuck with the great Zamboni"

7) Rip their shirt off and wipe with it

Or learn next time to call the cops when you find property that's been damaged by another person.

You're right, the cops won't do shit except for file a report. But that report could be very important down the road.

• Upvote 1

:lol:

I just had the same idea.

1) Take a friend to their house

2) Start shitting on the hood

3) Mid turd have your friend knock on their door

4) Mace them

5) Finish shitting

6) Go kick them and scream "Don't fuck with the great Zamboni"

7) Rip their shirt off and wipe with it

Or learn next time to call the cops when you find property that's been damaged by another person.

You're right, the cops won't do shit except for file a report. But that report could be very important down the road.

That is the greatest idea I have ever herd in my intire life!

What is a dirt look? Do they need a shower?