Wheel tire fitment? on f150

Guest dsm8u

Ok i have a 97 f150 4x4 no lift but soon to have a level kit put on(hopefully saturday).does anyone know if 275/60/20 wheels will fit with out rubbing.width is 11 inches and tire height is 33".

I had 22 inch rims on my old 99 f150 no lift.fit fine.i will order some rockstar wheels with 275/60/20 and c how we r.thanks for the info.

I think I remember that truck , was it the red shortbed ? you were running lo profile tires like a 40 or 45 series ? which is maybe 29" to 31" tall if I remember correctlly . I had 22's on my 01 expedition and when you run the low profils they are basically same size tall wise as the stock wheels . Its been awhile since I ran them and did all the measuring .

anyway GL whatever u decide im sure it will work with minor mods . rockstar wheels are nice . what tire you running ?

Guest tbutera2112

i think he was saying the tires are 11 inches wide and 33 inches tall... i dont think he meant 22x11 wheels

my old harley truck had 20x9s with that size tire and it looked fine...it was OEM specs, so if his wheels are 22x9 then it wouldnt look out of place....22s arent my thing, but those tires arent going to look vdub stretched on a 9" wheel...

guess i coulda read it wrong and he meant an 11" wheel, but thats not how it came off....he put 11 and 33 in the same sentence, so i assumed both were for the actual tire not the wheel

Rims are 20" wheels not 22's.there r the same specs as my wheels and tires on my truck right now.....So cookie cutter is out of the question!!My tires are 17" now but are 32" tall 10 " wide so 33" tall by 11 " wide will be perfect! 8.5 off set look like factory off set..