Something you don't see everyday.

spankis

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is some street justice right thur. That guy got what was coming to him.

I watched something very similar as a kid with my own grandpa. The short version of the story is neighborhood bully is down in my yard f'ing with me. My step mom yells at him tells him to get outta the yard...etc etc etc. Him and his father return and his dad grabs my step mom by the throat in a very classy move. He yells some obscenities and puts his cigarette out on the front door of my grandfathers new home (we had lived there maybe 2-3 months, it was a new build). My grandfather comes home finds out what happens and tells me to take him to this mans home. I walk him to the end of the street where my grandpa knocks on the door, he opens, my grandpa one punch ko's his ass and he falls backwards into the middle of his foyer (think Mirko CroCop after that kick from Gonzaga). I teased that prick about my grandpa beating up his dad until the last day I saw the homo.

Wasn't anything epic about that vid. Dude was minding his own business when that old fucktard decided to spout off some racial shit. I'd actually say it's too bad the black guy DIDN'T get in a few good ones. Old fucker deserved to get smacked.

OTOH, the black guy could have left it when the old fucktard moved to the front. That he didn't let it go is on him.

Arrest em both for mutual combat and disorderly conduct.

Two ignorant people fight and its poetic justice because the old guy won? I dont get it.. Did the guy say something to the old guy first or did the old guy instigate it? I still dont get it.

He got up and moved from the situation and the other swung on him and he whooped his ass. What is there not to see?

First of all, they are both old. 50 and 67........

Second of all, nobody knows what happened before the beginning of the video tape, so don't act like you do.

He got up and moved from the situation and the other swung on him and he whooped his ass. What is there not to see?

Thank you!!!

No words justify violence. He got up and walked away. Yes he was still spouting shit off, but who cares. The black guy was the instigator of the actual violence, the white guy just finished it.

After he gets off the bus he has this old white man, Kimbo-esque look. Impressive.

Also, beyond anything of age, the guy moved away. You can yell all day but he made the move to avoid a physical confrontation. You even hear someone else say, "Man, leave that old dude alone.". He approached, swung, and got his ass beat for it. End of story.

So walking away while you are still talking is letting it go? I'm suprised by the comments from the people in this thread to be honest. Its like cheering for the rapist that killed the murderer. They are both at fault and stupid for not handling the situation like respectable adults.

Internet entertainment = 10/10 (There was blood, and old santa claus looking granpa off his meds and the fucker said ammba-ance)

Trying to justify the actions of two idiots and take sides = Why waste your time.

So walking away while you are still talking is letting it go? I'm suprised by the comments from the people in this thread to be honest. Its like cheering for the rapist that killed the murderer. They are both at fault and stupid for not handling the situation like respectable adults.

Internet entertainment = 10/10 (There was blood, and old santa claus looking granpa off his meds and the fucker said ammba-ance)

Trying to justify the actions of two idiots and take sides = Why waste your time.

Guys talk shit. Other guy approached white Kimbo after he moved and took a half-ass swing. That equals ass beating in my book.

i didnt say he let it go, im saying he moved away and if someone follows you even if you are running your mouth, it is self defense esp. if the other guys swings first. words are words. I dont care if you are white/black/yellow/brown/ginger/young/old words are words, but if you touch me, i will do what i think is needed to keep me safe.

Guys talk shit. Other guy approached white Kimbo after he moved and took a half-ass swing. That equals ass beating in my book.

Looked like the guy didnt expect expected Santa to do anything.. surprise :lol:

i didnt say he let it go, im saying he moved away and if someone follows you even if you are running your mouth, it is self defense esp. if the other guys swings first. words are words. I dont care if you are white/black/yellow/brown/ginger/young/old words are words, but if you touch me, i will do what i think is needed to keep me safe.

You can verbally instigate a situation and be considered at fault wihtout throwing a single punch. .. Saw it on Judge Judy

said

P.S... The guy that got beat up was walking away with his back to Santa Kimbo when Santa said he slaps the shit out of people like him.. so who was really instigating the fight at that point?

Answer without seeing the beginning of it all - both at fault

Edited by V8 Beast

I completely agree with every word said in this quote...