Restaurant thread?

cinergi

i was so about to post about this but more of a fashion of who wants to go eat right now haha

but i guess ill contribute sooo...

carsonies off westerville road is probably my favorite. (im easy to please what can i say) there calzone is amazing

is the mom wasnt making a big dinner this evening, id be down for eating out.

I was going to start a thread tonight looking for a BBQ joint in or near Cbus - other than City Barbecue and Hoggy's. Thoughts?

there was a thread posted a few months back with the same thing asked alot of places were throw out there but i cant find it. just a thought for ya ... mmm bbq

oh an jeffro hi tm eup sometime im always down to eat mm

There are so many good places around here I dunno where to begin.

i was so about to post about this but more of a fashion of who wants to go eat right now haha

but i guess ill contribute sooo...

carsonies off westerville road is probably my favorite. (im easy to please what can i say) there calzone is amazing

That's some damn good shit. I tried going there a couple weeks ago but got there as they were closing :(

I was going to start a thread tonight looking for a BBQ joint in or near Cbus - other than City Barbecue and Hoggy's. Thoughts?

Repost....

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76534

Yani's is best Greek food in town

I loooooove winking lizards nachos well and beer

umm just had mitchells at Polaris Friday night that was pretty good

House of japan is a favorite

I liked sushi co but umma try doc's place next weekend

Thurmans is good food but small

I really like five guys too for burgers

shames rib shack in Polaris is good too

Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers. /thread :D

I like my NW Columbus options...El Vaquero, Hong Kong Buffet, Morone's, Roosters, Papa Johns, China Dynasty, Hunan Lion, Carsonie's (Lane Ave).

Hate to say it, but my favorite restaurants are not in Columbus (Naples: Tommy Bahama's, Vergena, Roy's, Sushi Thai, Fleming's, Tijuana Flats.)

I liked sushi co but umma try doc's place next weekend

Doc's got me hooked on Akai Hana.

I can't take credit for Akai Hana. It was actually Eli, Howard, and a few other people posting to the Sushi thread who got me to first try it. I think it's a great Korean/Japanese all-around restaurant and has excellent sushi.

The sushi place that's my favorite is Yoshi's. But it's always packed at normal meal hours and isn't open Sundays. The sushi crew should plan an attack on Yoshi's soon. I'm especially interested in what Evan, Lee, Nick, Rob (sol740), Jason, Lance, Draco-REX, Howard, Eli, and our other sushi aficionados think of it.

Rt.62 BBQ in Johnstown is the best I have found and I travel South quite often.

It's just a tiny joint, only seats 10 or so people.

I thought I knew Johnstown pretty well, and I had never heard of this place.

But, I will soon. :)

its right between like mcdonalds and twisters (the ice cream place) on the other side of 62

i like thurmans, akai hana, hoggys, gahanna grill, and a bunch of other ones im not even thinking of...im easy though. as long as it doesnt taste like shit or i get crap service i'll probably go back

Near Costco at Polaris: Shane's Shack or something along those lines.... one of the better places I have had lately.

fuck, i miss yanni's. akai hanna (spelling?) as stated above

paul's pantry on grandview and fifth--for breakfast

starliner cafe on cemetery road (always get the special)

burgers---ted's montana grill, thurman st. cafe

steaks--morton's, hyde park on the cap, mitchell's downtown, j. alexanders on 23, smith&wolensky

bar food---rooster's

big portions, overall good time every time--champps

tons i'm forgetting about, i miss columbus food--you guys have no idea how lucky you are with restaurants

5 guys for burgers

Tai's Asian Bistro on Lane Ave. for the amount of food you get for the price

Acropolis on N High for greek

Jack and Benny's on campus for breakfast

I'll take the hate, but I still love QSL for wings...

Port Clinton Ohio you can't miss Jolly Roger's or The Garden (we frequent up there due to family)