Who is working on their car right now? what you doing

carl1647545492

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2002 jetta.....it caught fire. blew the resantor out. heated up the heat shield. melted the aluminum. then caught the interior on fire. seats are drying right now. new carpet for it is about to get put in. new exhaust and new heat shield from manifold back are on. buttttt i think the ecu is fried. the o2's senor and throttle share the same wire i was reading. it also melted the 02 and is has no throttle when you hit the gas peddle. willl sit there and idle perfect. next is to test the ecu after interior is back in.

oh and sold the jeep =]

I went out yesterday and started my Camaro, rev'd the shit out of it, and turned it off... Then my neighbor came out and said something stupid about Mustangs being cool or something. I feel bad for the poor old man.

That man loves his mustangs and his WWII stories

and the DSM got a new suspension set up, ACT 2600, FMIC, New head (3g lifters,supertech valves, BC cams and springs..blah blah blah) built by IPS, Alum radiator, 2g maf and some other goodies just need to finish getting it buttoned up and get it tuned

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e60/standardsta2003/img474.jpg

You haven't put that thing out of its misery yet????

LMAO, that man will never get off his high horse....whata doucher

His adopted daughter is knocked up. And his blood daughter is a GOD awful WHORE roaming the streets of downtown c-bus looking for any club owner that wants to kidnap her for the night LOL. I guess he has some rhyme to his reason lol.