Who is working on their car right now? what you doing

carl1647545492

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im taking the doors off, the carpet out, dash out wiring out. installing the water to air intercooler and misc plumbing. taking the water pump off adding a belt driven fuel pump. looking into a belt driven vacumepump/fuelpump. i know patterson makes a oil pump and vacume pump deal. swaping the rear gear from a 4.56 back to a 3.90. swaping spring in the gate to the 5.7lb spring and hopping it nets 9lbs. if not ill go to two 44 mm gates.

adding fuel bowl extensions to the carb. and more that i need to get done but cant think of

Motors done. The car is at the chassis shop having the cage extended into the engine compartment to stiffen up the front end. Added a switch panel for fuel pump,fan, and water pump. Rewired MSD and added wiring for transbrake.Transmission is ordered and should be here around March 1st. Ordering tubular K-frame this week with drag racing torsion bars. I will add the skinny tires when I start to reassemble it.Go racing in April.

Did I mention I am broke!!!!!!!!!

Oil change is done got 10 extra hp for new oil :)

Finished,dropped her down go inside and when I come back notice a massive oil leak!! sh$%!

turns out I dropped the car on the oil catch container and it spewed half the oil on my garage floor !! look around nobody notices so dont tell anyone ok?

90 TSi AWD. Recently installed new front CV shafts, new rotors, new pads, new front calipers, stainless steel brake lines all around, Optima Red top w/ new terminals, HKS type 1 Turbo Timer, Autometer Cobalt boost gauge. Parts I have and am waiting to install once the snow and salt go away: apex'i N1 turbo back 3in exhaust, Punishment Racing FMIC, Dejon Intake, GM MAS with MAF Translator, Punishment Racing O2 sensor housing with dump, hardware to build my ground wires are in the mail. Gonna be sweet ( Ihope).