CR Mountain Bike Crew

bahd-ler

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After this weekend it is closed until may 15th. I wouldn't ride it anyways, that place gets super sloppy when its wet.
mud sticks to everything like peanut butter.

just checked and its goin gto be cold and snowy I don't have cold weather gear.

anyone ever do any night riding at alumi? did that a couple time with bike source (they provided the lights) and had a blast.

anyone ever do any night riding at alumi? did that a couple time with bike source (they provided the lights) and had a blast.

I have never done it at Alum but I have at Mohican Wilderness (24 hours) and Mohican State Park.

I have a buddy that worked at Break Away as a tech and he said thats all he did. He was real big into it tho, I think he was on the youth team of america.

• 3 weeks later...
What's the word on Alum opening?

I talked alot of shit on Join OMBA and called them out as trail nazis, and they promptly told me im a dick, they dont control the trails anymore, and locked my thread. I think its open all the time now?

I like starting shit over there just for fun.

I talked alot of shit on Join OMBA and called them out as trail nazis, and they promptly told me im a dick, they dont control the trails anymore, and locked my thread. I think its open all the time now?

I like starting shit over there just for fun.

No it is still closed and for good reason. That place is a slime pit anytime it rains especially in the spring. It will remain closed until at least the 15th. Use sense when riding that place, if it has rained in the last ~3-5 days it is too wet to ride. If you want it to be there as a place close to columbus to ride at will i would use your own common sense and not ride it wet.

No it is still closed and for good reason. That place is a slime pit anytime it rains especially in the spring. It will remain closed until at least the 15th. Use sense when riding that place, if it has rained in the last ~3-5 days it is too wet to ride. If you want it to be there as a place close to columbus to ride at will i would use your own common sense and not ride it wet.

Are there any trails in Ohio to ride before May 15th?