Liquors you can no longer drink

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Tequila here.

Got hammered the worst in my life EVAR!!! on it one time and of course ran it back up hours later thus killing my passion for it since then.

I'm a Crown Royal guy now and can drink it like water :D

ditto, same here all i drink is crown. I cant handle Jager either.

[quote

http://www.orcuttfusedglass.com/images/189.jpg

Me and one other buddy took down most of the half gallon bottles of Jager one night just hanging out (the ones that come with a fucking pump) and I ended up hugging a sink for, literally, 4 hours drinking water and vomiting it back up. Fuck you jager. The only way I can take it to this day is in a "starry night" mixed with Goldschlager.

eh i killed a whole bottle of that in like 2 hours by shots. ya i payed for it later that night. the thought of it right now makes me wanna upchuck but if im already drunk after a few(10) beers ill probably go for it..... that goldschlager is pretty good but id rather buy schlager with out the gold. dont really fancy drinking gold flakes..

My drink of choice since i was 19 was Gin & Tonic. In college i would drink a bottle of gin wit ha bottle of diet tonic while we pregamed to go out. I used to drink Beefeater Gin msot of the time (Beefeater is the best mid-range Gin out there)

I stopped drinking Gin after I heard of a study that compared livers from dead people... The juniper berry in the Gin destroys your liver... I have heard lately that the "study" may have not been entirely true. I will research more before i start drinking Gin again.