April 23rd call outs!

Mattsv8

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
u really should let him talk about his own car.

kinda weird trying to brag about somone elses car.

kind of weird how some dont give a shit about what is said on the interwebs

no its just that its always u talking about someone else car. always

get yours done so you can brag about it thats all.

it would be like me trying to setup a race for bill lutz

they dont need my help. they just prove it for themselfs.

on a side not im glad a fast car is comming. we need many more.

so im trying hard to get some more fast cars out. and fill up the 30 slots.

and im prety shure ricarts runs high 7s. so he would be a 7 sec car or 4.50s arround 1/8th

thats just what they need more power. why dont they just make it hook

more money than brains i guess. if building a drag car id always got for traction b4 some number on a dyno

My car cuts consistant 1.39-1.40 with IRS suspension on Drag radials.... But I guess that isn't hooking at all.

This year the car will get slicks for the first time... we have been waiting on a spindle conversion for some time.

New motors are sometimes needed... we had a design issue on the drive shaft, I guess GM never intendend them to support 1132rwhp and the bushings melted and pushed the drive shaft into the crank... took out the main caps, thrust bearings, and a couple of rods.

We did upgrade the internals while we were in there, but that was more "because we can" than needed. The old internals were supportive of 1500rwhp and the new ones will support 1800ish.

Motor should be back at the shop on Tuesday, and if it can be done in time, it will, but in the case it isn't I will take my wife's 2010 camaro (stock still)

I look forward to seeing everyone on Friday, and our goal for my car is to make the NMCA event in KY at the end of the month.

Guest Removed
no its just that its always u talking about someone else car. always

get yours done so you can brag about it thats all.

it would be like me trying to setup a race for bill lutz

they dont need my help. they just prove it for themselfs.

on a side not im glad a fast car is comming. we need many more.

so im trying hard to get some more fast cars out. and fill up the 30 slots.

and im prety shure ricarts runs high 7s. so he would be a 7 sec car or 4.50s arround 1/8th

never seen his mustang go faster then 8.6's...

and with a big block (which makes me sad)

and fuck my god damn car. IM trying to build a business. if the car was done, i would be out doing stupid shit in it in the evening. and im better off doing what im doing. so stop trying to tell me what the fuck to do.

who said i was telling you what to do i said you always talking about others cars is boring.

let the owner talk about their own car. kinda how this works.

like mark just did. backed his own shit up. kinda put it in my face wich is good.

and mark a 1.39 60 ft with 1100 whp is a joke. ud better be low 1.20s with that power bud. sorry to brake it to ya but my shitty 355 and a 225 shot 60 fts 1.38. consistant.

not to say your car is not badd ass in its own right.

i know for a fast that almost every dr car in the country with 1100 whp 60 fts mid to low 1.20s. u deff make a shit ton of power. but power isint and will never be et. its a 60 ft game. u know that. i garantee you my camaro on a 275/60/15 dr will be in the high to low 1.18s to 1.24s easily and thats with arround 1100 whp.

but you may get freeking 1.2s outof the slicks then im gona be a ass when u go 7s. before me

Work bullshit but I might have it taken care of. I will find out thursday if the car is 100% ready to go.

oh ok, I thought something went wrong on the install/tune, aka it got broke. Still sucks but could be worse.

I got drag radials....:) hopefully i can out 60ft you good enough to let me hang in there on the big end, hehe

oh ok, I thought something went wrong on the install/tune, aka it got broke. Still sucks but could be worse.

I got drag radials....:) hopefully i can out 60ft you good enough to let me hang in there on the big end, hehe

Well after the tune we shall have the final word, and I even might have a little somethin somethin extra for the car too...

^ if you have to work, ill be happy to take your firechicken and run it for you!

Well I will take a half day if need be so the car will be with me :)

Not sure how this is all going to play out I have a meeting with my boss and the other guy this afternoon so we shall see if I can make it now.

Guest Removed
Lies. Ur car will forever be stockish an slow :)

who said it was stock...it has been here now :p

who said i was telling you what to do i said you always talking about others cars is boring.

like mark just did. backed his own shit up. kinda put it in my face wich is good.

and readin your posts is fucking boring me.

the owner will talk about his car...you'll get to talk to him at the track.

not every one cares to be on a internet forum.

mark you can make all the power in the world..if you cant put it to the ground, its not doing you any good!

but props, car looks good, and its fast as hell.

Edited by Removed

and mark a 1.39 60 ft with 1100 whp is a joke. ud better be low 1.20s with that power bud. sorry to brake it to ya but my shitty 355 and a 225 shot 60 fts 1.38. consistant.

not to say your car is not badd ass in its own right.

i know for a fast that almost every dr car in the country with 1100 whp 60 fts mid to low 1.20s. u deff make a shit ton of power. but power isint and will never be et. its a 60 ft game. u know that. i garantee you my camaro on a 275/60/15 dr will be in the high to low 1.18s to 1.24s easily and thats with arround 1100 whp.

but you may get freeking 1.2s outof the slicks then im gona be a ass when u go 7s. before me

I guess you just don't understand... I have been cutting 1.39's on DRAG RADIALS WITH AN IRS. You are cutting your 1.18-1.24's on SLICKS with a STRAIGHT Axle. Oh ans what an accomplishment you have acheieved. You must be the first guy in the world to take a s10 and go as fast as you have.

To compare what you have done to what I have done is like me comparing my Car to my son's hot wheels.

You can go to Jegs, Summit, hell even Napa or Auto zone and get the parts for your truck. We have to make many of the parts going on my car. People just haven't done what I am doing yet.

It's funny how people think I can't put the power to the ground when I have run some of the best 60' times that have ever been run in one of these cars.

I ran 1.79' stock on stock tires (best that had EVER been ran at the time) and I have set the record for the 60' in c6 corvettes multiple times.

This year I will do the same again by being the first to get the 60's in the 1.2x's once my spindle kit has be COMPLETED... that's right I had to have a custom kit made to be able to put a smaller than 18" wheel on the car. What rim did you cut your 1.18 on? 15"? Let's put a my tires on your truck and see what you cut.

So lets see, I have held the records for fastest C6 (all inclusive) been top 10 for fastest c6 stock on stock tires, top 10 for fastest c6 bolt ons, set the record for Quickest ET multiple times, Set the record for fastest MPH multiple times (Jason still holds this record today) Set the record for quickest 60' in a C6 multiple times, Set the record for most HP in a C6 mulptle times, been in 2 magazines, won Multiple car shows and Can still drive the car to the track if I wan to.

Can your s10 do that? If not, maybe it is you that need to work on that shit some.

mark you can make all the power in the world..if you cant put it to the ground, its not doing you any good!

but props, car looks good, and its fast as hell.

read above