Fuck you and your shitty DVR boxes TWC.

unfunnyryan

Why is it that my feces are better at recording than your DVR boxes? Because when I throw my feces, they sort of resemble the shape of what they hit.

Earlier today we were moving some of our AV equipment around and had to disconnect power from the lovely Samsung SMT-H3270 HD DVR. It didn't catch on fire at this point so I didn't see anything wrong. Well when it comes to plugging it back in, it decides its old functioning software wasn't good enough for us anymore, and it goes ahead and attempts to update itself.

WRONG.

You are a sly one, Mr. SMT-H3270. Disguising your own suicide as a software update. You just couldn't live with yourself, taking several seconds to respond to a remote command.

Oh well, off to TWC Customer Service, a jolly trip to receive what is probably a refurbished cable box. Another SMT-H3270? FUCK MY ASS THIS IS GREAT. I cannot wait to plug this thing in.

This new box is obviously new and improved. So much improved that it comes with a single channel called Mystro 13. There is no sound, but it gives you a lovely shade of blue, which makes a great conversation topic with TWC customer support reps. Yes, I am sure that the box is connected and turned on.

http://imgur.com/Lcedtl.jpg

Whats really nice is that because it is always the same thing, you don't even need the DVR feature. I hope everyone that is coming over for the OSU game tonight likes blue, because so far that's what they will be seeing until I make ANOTHER trip to TWC and explain why they should be paying me for my feces.

Switch to WOW. Our boxes take about 1/5th the time to boot as a Time Warner box, and the software if far more reliable.

Really... bragging about your box versus TWC's is like a parent barging that their autistic kid is smarter than the other parents kid who's retarded. All of the cable companies boxes suck.

Edited by Trouble Maker