What does the word "FAP" mean

russian rocket

I may not have the slightest clue what your perverse agenda is around here, but I do know that you are the last type of guy I'd want my borderline homo-gay son hanging around. Good day, sir!...

Lol, registering for the forum requires answering a question:

Fill in the blank using your King James Bible: II Kings 18:27 they may eat their own dung, and drink their own ______ with you.

the answer? Piss

What a bunch of closet deviants..

How are people this ignorant? My favorite is "when is it okay to beat a woman" thread. When she burns your steak apparently? I'd make a joke about something like that, but everyone would know I'm kidding. It really makes my head hurt how stupid these people are.

How are people this ignorant? My favorite is "when is it okay to beat a woman" thread. When she burns your steak apparently? I'd make a joke about something like that, but everyone would know I'm kidding. It really makes my head hurt how stupid these people are.

I rest my case

Love how no one on here reads previous posts. The whole forum is a fake where people act like idiots. Basically a style of 4chan.

Seriously... it's even in the first sentence of the article. Or maybe people just don't know what the word fictitious means.

Read it, never clicked the link.. LOL

What's really scary is how believable it is.

I read the first page of posts and knew it was a fake, I might link to this thread on some other forums so they can all laugh at you guys :p

I wasted a couple hours reading this morning. That is a very complex hoax site. They pu some serious effort into that. There are pages and pages or heavily ref stuff that had to take a lot of time to put together...

Look at the terms and conditions:

By reading this, you hereby agree to grant Landover an unrestricted and permanent ownership and right to any material on any computer you own or operate, and any computers connected to any networks you may have access to, legally or illegally. This agreement is irrevocable.