New guy here

carsontl

Hey everyone, name's Tom. I'm currently living on the west side of Cbus and located near Grove City. I work as a Systems Administrator on servers/printers/telephony/computers and daily break/fix. 25 yrs old and I run the IT department here in Columbus for our company.

My current project car is a 2006 Infiniti G35 coupe in obsidian black:

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc295/carsontl/Cars/2006%20G35/Mods/th_IMG_0845.jpg

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc295/carsontl/Cars/2006%20G35/Mods/th_IMG_0848.jpg

Not a lot of mods yet, just picked it up in January. Done a Jim Wolf Popcharger cold air intake and I've picked up some test pipes to be installed when I get my motordyne true dual catback.

I was pointed here from Kevin at Clifford Automotive, great guy and does great work!

Nice to meet everyone! :bangbang:

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

Last Saturday I was attending a car club meet with g35driver.com at Lennox, so I don't believe so...

I also don't really drive near any main streets, grove city or columbus, so it probably wasnt' me!

I looked at the sedN once with serious interest but the coupe made me feel as if I was settling for the ugly sister. Thus never went that route. Now I'm onto a completely different course but I love it.

Welcome to CR. Nice car

Thanks everyone! My friend is actually thinking about picking up a mazdaspeed 3 as well, you pretty happy with yours?

Love it. Lots of fun in a DD package. I hope to have it all cleaned up and at Cars and Coffee on Saturday.

Nice to see you made it over Tom.

I see you got the clear corners in too!

Thanks Kevin, see you Saturday! :cool:

Love it. Lots of fun in a DD package. I hope to have it all cleaned up and at Cars and Coffee on Saturday.

Awesome man, i'll tell my buddy that you love your car!