Join C.E.A.T.S. asap! Your help is needed!

V8 Beast

C.E.A.P.S. is a non profit organization I started last week to help the residents of Columbus. The thought came to me after reading a few posts. C.E.A.P.S. stands for Car Enthusiasts Against Pauls Spelling. If you would like to donate to this cause my paypal link will be available upon request. With your support we can help pay a computer programmer to create a cell phone that has a mandatory spell check feature. We all know Paul can spell, he just chooses not to. This has got to stop and your support is needed to make it happen! Join C.E.A.P.S. today!

Edit: CEAPS is now CEATS. This Z28 Tyler guys needs way more help than Paul ever will. We are now offically against Tylers spelling.

Edited by V8 Beast

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of my ebay auctions will be over soon. I will have a paypal balance. I would like to help out. If possible please post paypal information and I will make a donation to this worthy cause.

I Want my 20 seconds back

I was thinking about making the charity group for you but its already too late... Paul on the other hand still has hope.

What people fail to realize is that t-mobiles service is so shitty that it mixes up the words Paul spells before it makes it to the forums. Only about 30% of the mispelled words are his fault. Leave Paul alone!!!!!!!

Love ya Paul! Together we can make this work!

I was thinking about making the charity group for you but its already too late... Paul on the other hand still has hope.

What people fail to realize is that t-mobiles service is so shitty that it mixes up the words Paul spells before it makes it to the forums. Only about 30% of the mispelled words are his fault. Leave Paul alone!!!!!!!

Love ya Paul! Together we can make this work!

Are you sharing your reparations ?

Guest Removed
Grammar on the other hand... :eek:

well Paul is still working on spelling...now this Tyler (sorry we had a Tyler before you, so you are this Tyler. this is how we keep take of all the kevin's and Brian's aswell) has to wait for paul to catch up to him, so then they can go thru the next program on punctuation and then on to grammer for the internet nazi's and graduate .

well Paul is still working on spelling...now this Tyler (sorry we had a Tyler before you, so you are this Tyler. this is how we keep take of all the kevin's and brains aswell) has to wait for paul to catch up to him, so then they can go thru the next program on punctuation and then on to grammer for the internet nazi's and graduate .

How many brains do you have on here?

Guest Removed
How many Brian's do you have on here?

6 or 7....or more...never counted

and several eriks...

since your so smart...why dont you do a name count for us. theres over 6k in members here, your new job , is to sit down and do a name count. dont post again on the forum's, unless your next post, is a new thread in the parking lot with a name count..im not kidding either. 4 Brian's, 3 eriks and a jew all agree, if you dont follow these instructions, you will be banned. if you have a issue with that. pm v8beast (aka, Brian 2)

Guest Removed
you're literally to retarded to insult. I almost feel bad for you if you didnt drive a ford.

Im not the one that dont know how to spell Brian. :gtfo: