Road bikes (cycling) 4/10 - Johnstown to Newark (pt.2)

evan9381

anyone? we did johnstown to newark and back last week, was about 40 miles round trip. was windy as fuck and made it somewhat unenjoyable, so i'd like to do it again this weekend hopefully with a lot less wind, and go a little past newark towards hanover. the trail looks like it goes about 8-9 miles past the YMCA where it ends (theres a 1.5 or so mile break between part of the trail), so im guessing about 56 miles or so...and obviously if it gets to be a bit further than estimated, we dont have to go the whole way

start at johnstown HS around 11-1130? forecast is looking like 63 and sunny, rain friday but trails should be dry by saturday afternoon

post here to let me know. grant (GMoney) said he was in when we finished up last week, but i'll check to make sure he's still down

and here after the 19th the olentangy greenway from worthington to downtown is supposed to be done with construction near campus, so i'd like to hit that in a couiple weeks