CCW Questions

konig_twinkies

I went through the class this past winter and I am going to apply for the license. I am going to be moving May 15th so I wanted to know if you have a change of address do you need to get another license or just let them know of your change of residence? My fiancee also is going to get hers so its the same situation but also with her changing her name, will we need to get another license once we are married?

thanks for the help

• 3 months later...

bump. didnt want to make a new thread so i thought id tack my ? in here

how long has it taken all of you to get your license? ive been told by a few in lil as 2 or 3 days? i applied a week ago an havent heard back here in knox county, they were real unhelpful and took there sweet time the day i applied...... then guy told me prob be atleast 2 weeks?

is it to much to call and check status or should i just waite it out?

how long has it taken all of you to get your license? ive been told by a few in lil as 2 or 3 days? i applied a week ago an havent heard back here in knox county, they were real unhelpful and took there sweet time the day i applied...... then guy told me prob be atleast 2 weeks?

Mine took a week or so. But this was back in 2007. I would call. I've been hearing people recently getting their's back in a couple days.

My cousin and I live in the same county and took the same class and went the same day to get our license at the same place. they called him the very next day to come get his license and i am still waiting to hear about mine. it has been 25 days since we went in.

My cousin and I live in the same county and took the same class and went the same day to get our license at the same place. they called him the very next day to come get his license and i am still waiting to hear about mine. it has been 25 days since we went in.

Have you lived in Ohio the last several years? I know it takes additional time if you didn't because they send info out to the sheriff or FBI and wait for an answer from them before issuing it.

i should have just went to delaware.... i have a feeling they will drag it out, i got there sat in the office for 25 mins when they asked what i wanted... some guy walked in and was there for just finger printing for a dealer license of some sort and they buzzed him straight in..... figures

im going to call tomm

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: i called about my CCW today since it's been 45 days and it was ready 45 days ago, they just couldn't get threw when they called.

• 2 weeks later...