Serious question for you mustang lovers and haters

NTHER91

I really want some opinions on what y'all yes y'all would do

I assume those who post often enough to know my car have seen it in all it's primer beat up beauty

Here's the question .. How much would you say it's worth realistically not what beer30 would pay but someone who knows what they are talking about.

It's a 91 notch with jegs cage power windows, new carpet 3 yrs ago and a dash but no interior other than that 2 race buckets and belts

engine is a 408 eagle rotating essembly cast steel crank I beam rods forged 11cc dish pistons SRP, every bolt in the motor is arp Mekong high vol oil pump, afr 185 heads edlebrock air gap intake and 750 mech sec quick fuel carb bbk long tubes

Bbk x pipe and race bullets with dumps . Jegs alum rad high flow water pump, proform elec fan, c spring up front, with 90 /10 Lakewood weld drag lights all the way around, qa1 front k member stock a arms with poly bushings, man steering rack, tko 2 trans with pro 5.0 shifter and spec stage 3 not the 3+ clutch. Custome auto meter gauges 16 gal fuel cell

Just broke an Axel if I do sell it it would be fixed with stock parts which is what was in it so that would be a huge downside but ehh. 3.73 motorsprt ring and pinion with rebuilt trac lok

New windshield and ho fiber trends 4 in cowl hood

Also has gms double adj uppers and gms lowers on rear

Now how much for this car will post photo bucket link when get to my pc as I'm on my phone right now so I'm sorry for the grammar and spelling and all of that

Or should I strip the car and try to find a shell ?

I have over 10 k in motor yea I know I'll never get out what I put in it but still

And 4 k goooo for a very solid well mechanics anyway should be 10.99 or better car

I guess your prolly right I mean Its the reason I want a new one cuz of the body haha

hey, i'm famous! I'd say derek is pretty spot on, its rough but for some people its got the important shit nailed down. Built rear for $1k and you're good.

thanks for the tire pressure gauge!

Guest tbutera2112
if youre just looking for a new shell, i would take the motor out and try to sell the rest of it to get money together for a roller....if you really have 10k in the motor like youre saying, then it would be dumb to sell the car for 4k and then buy a nice roller and then need another 10k just to build the motor again

take out the motor and $$ parts you have in the car, and sell the rest as a roller--

then find a southern 4cyl car, or roller that's in better shape than your previous car. you will lose out big time if you sell it whole.

Guest tbutera2112
Why would I lie about amount in motor?

This was not a thrown together motor

i didnt say you lied about anything dude, chill out

I think your best bet, is to list the motor for sale and see what offers you get on that, at the same time, list the rest of it as either a parts car or like the posts as a roller. My guesstimate is you should be able to pull at least 6500.00+- I agree though, why start over? Part out what you don't need and buy a roller, with what you say you have done to the motor it should be an easier swap veruses starting fresh and from a financial standpoint you'll profit more in the long run by keeping it. If you decide you wanna sell it (parts, roller, entire) let me know i'll help get the word out.

find a clean roller maybe one with a rear end already in it.

Plus eleventy-thousand.

Clean rollers exist. Sell it now that you're in the last "20 yards" and you'll always regret it. Ask me how I know... really. You'll just have to start over later. If you really hate it, ditch the body and swap. One weekends work or so.

For that matter, basic bodywork and a Maaco paint job would go a long way.

Just saw the TKO part, that's a good selling point. The fact it's a Notch with a 408W, and a TKO backing it, I'd go atleast $5K. (That's just goin off your info.)

But for what he's got into it, it would cost you twice as much to replicate, not to mention the time investment. If it's solid, I'd be on that like a hooker on a dollar.